Hard mode vorago

Wkw

Looking to learn this to get defeater title and omens outfit, however I have hit a brick wall.

- Everyone who I know who does hard mode vorago already has a team and refuses to take people with no hard mode experience.

- Groups who do take people with no experience only do leeches, and I don't want to pay 100m for an attempt to 'learn'

- People who I know are good at vorago have no interest in even trying hard mode

That said, does anyone have suggestions on how I can get on a team to learn? Noted that I am not a noob at the boss (400 kills on counter, 300 off, all roles, and about 15 attempts at hard mode with a single kill)..

Thanks

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

Join a clan that does hardmode. That is basically the only way to get in to it if your friends are unwilling to take you.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

I joined Alysium for the sole purpose of doing Hardmode Vorago, and it is hands down the best/most fun clan I've been a part of. It is a small PvM clan that does Raids and Hardmode on an almost daily basis. There are a lot of really good PvMers in the clan that are more than willing to boss with and teach people who are rather new to certain bosses. You won't get on a hardmode team day 1 in the clan, but if you stay active by doing PvM, Raids, Citadel, etc. you can probably get in on the team. 

Info thread here.

http://[Use Quick Find Code]/[Please Use QuickFind Code]?92,93,479,65678391,goto,1

• Like 1

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”