Heck they could've increased shop limits to introduce an extra cash-sink as well while we're at it.
TBH right now I'd say it's useless to go past 45 (you can augment pants at 45).
Just get that, put "Increased adrenaline gain with basic abilities" on all of your weapons/tops/armors and call it a day.
Not sure if perks can stack tho'
You can have up to 6 gizmos each having up to 2 perks (if lucky the 2nd one aint a debuff) (2 weapon, 2 armor, 2 pants)
other somewhat useful perks include
- Deal +2% damage to demons/dragons/undead
(for a total of 12%)
- Deal up to 5% extra damage depending on how far you are through your Slayer task
(for a total of 30%)
- Provoke affects enemies in a 3x3 square around its target (for the ultimate AFK training)
- 3% per rank chance a slain creature will add zero kills to its Slayer contract; 2% per rank chance it will add 2 kills. (no idea how that works, 3% chance of it not counting the kill so you can prolong the task is my best bet)
- Poison received heals life points instead of causing damage. (probably doesnt work anywhere worthwhile)
- +1% chance per rank to critically hit opponent. (I think I've seen rank 5 on some perks ?
so this is potentially up to 30%)
- Anticipate lasts one additional second per rank, but no longer reduces damage taken.
(if stacking - potentially ... permanent Anticipate ?)
- Your minimum damage is capped to x% per rank of your maximum damage. (This should count as an increase of average damage right ?)