Due to the significant updates that have taken place, you now need to login with your display name or e-mail address, NOT your login name. ×
Due to posts that are 5+ years old being rebuilt, some of the older BBCodes may not have converted properly but still be in the post. Most posts are unaffected but some using what was our custom BBCode (like [spoiler]) will be a bit broken. ×
Sign in to follow this  
Actuvas

Looking To Start A Clan

Hello Scapers,

Not sure if this is the correct section.. BUT I've have been considered starting a clan for quite some time as I have never found a clan that I truly enjoyed so I created this thread seeking players who are knowledgeable with RuneScape and management as Founders for the clan and members in general I will not establish the clan until I have found 4  leaders who I feel who are fit for the position.

Clan Type:
- Homeworld based
- Worldwide
- PVE/SKILLING/SOCIAL
- Nice bonded family.
- Nice and fair ranking system
- Want a nice and strong leadership base
- aim for daily events and weekly skill comps
- Offsite forums in the future :)

What i need from leaders?

- Being active, loyal and committed.
- Citadel managers, , event organizers... and more jobs
- Knowing how the clan is run.

As the owner of the clan i will make sure all the pressure is on myself before anyone else.

About myself:
I've been playing RuneScape off and on since 2006, I am 18 years old I was raised in Hawaii but I am a military dependent I enjoy scaping and website development so I will be able to take care and manage the clan's site.

So if you're interesting send me a pm

- RSN: Actuvas