How Old Are You?

watts320

I am thinking of returning to Runescape, its made some big changes since I was last on it about 6/7 years ago. Graphics have gotten alot better and the game play looks a lot better to. But im a father, im 31. Although it shouldnt, I cant help but think im playing a kids game. But I dont want to feel like that, so if like there are people at my age group or older, id feel alot better to wanting to come back to this game. Just wondering how old are you guys that play this?

Edited by Kaida23
Fixed the text formatting.
watts320.png

Moved to appropriate subforum.

Anyway to answer your question, I am turning 25 next week :).

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

26 here and a good portion of my clan mates, old and new, have been 40-50 ballpark

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I'm 10 this year! Ugh, elementary school sucks. Can't wait for middle school, yeah!

Games being associated with "kids" is silly. As a critic and person C. S. Lewis had the right notion: "childish" is a term more associated with children wanting to be adults, rather than adults doing things kids also enjoy. Also his reader-response criticism method is one of the only forms of literary criticism that isn't genuinely absurd; he could be a horrible person and I'd value him greatly just for that, but luckily he's a bit more deep than that.

ozXHe7P.png

So far, you're all just young'uns. I'm 38, and I know there are many others older than me who still play. I've no idea what kind of age range my clan mates are, but I'm not entirely sure it matters. Having grown up with video games, I've never really considered them "just for kids".

Now get off my lawn dagnabbit, I'm trying to nap! :P

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Coincidentally this very subject came up in my cc last night and it turns out a lot of them are in their 20's as well.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

I'm 10 this year! Ugh, elementary school sucks. Can't wait for middle school, yeah!

Games being associated with "kids" is silly. As a critic and person C. S. Lewis had the right notion: "childish" is a term more associated with children wanting to be adults, rather than adults doing things kids also enjoy. Also his reader-response criticism method is one of the only forms of literary criticism that isn't genuinely absurd; he could be a horrible person and I'd value him greatly just for that, but luckily he's a bit more deep than that.

You must be the youngest one here!

You must be the youngest one here!

I joined this forum before I was born.

ozXHe7P.png

I'm 27. I've been playing RuneScape since 2001 so 15 years ago. That means I started RuneScape when I was 12, but the game is still fun to play even now :).

melos2_zpsjnpxw8yx.jpg
"To do all that one is able to do, is to be a man; to do all that one would like to do, is to be a god." - Napoleon I

I'm 23.

And the games been "dying" since 2007. As long as Jagex doesn't do anything catastrophically bad they've got many years of runescape ahead of them.

I hope so. As it seems to be Jagex's sole venture right now, they will probably do everything in their power to keep it afloat. The news of them possibly selling out to a Chinese company doesn't bode well. I still remember what NCSoft did to City of Heroes, the only other game I remember with some nostalgia besides RS.