What happened to my stat xp tracking options in interface settings?

Sir Robins0n

14xfo6c.jpg

I'm currently tracking three stats, and they are visible in the xp tracking hud on the screen (not pictured though) Once the NXT client came out my options to change/reset the skills in the interface settings area disappeared.

What am I doing wrong? Where can I find the settings 

They have migrated to the RuneMetrics tab - click the 'M' icon on the main ribbon, then the Metrics tab on that interface and you can change/reset your counters from there.

Hr9mTe8.png

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

• 2 months later...

The xp tracker as we once knew it is gone. It's been replaced with a RuneMetrics display. It functions basically the same, but doesn't show xp gains as they happen so no more "+50xp". If you turn on 'lightweight mode' (which makes the HUD display transparent) and 'precise values' and set the number of skill rows to 3 it will look pretty much the same as it did before.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

The xp tracker as we once knew it is gone. It's been replaced with a RuneMetrics display. It functions basically the same, but doesn't show xp gains as they happen so no more "+50xp". If you turn on 'lightweight mode' (which makes the HUD display transparent) and 'precise values' and set the number of skill rows to 3 it will look pretty much the same as it did before.

xp drops coming back on monday

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I hadn't heard that. You wouldn't think we'd miss something that small, but it really hasn't felt right without it. Glad they're bringing it back. :thumbup:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

I hadn't heard that. You wouldn't think we'd miss something that small, but it really hasn't felt right without it. Glad they're bringing it back. :thumbup:

Probably in some BTS video or article (I rarely watch them all either), but yes good to hear!

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

• 3 years later...

Hey, so I recently found out that you need to enable the Show Precise Values for the Alt1 toolkit's Exp counter to work correctly. The way you do it is by going into the keybind settings and setting a keybind to the RuneMetrics interface. I set it to the "\" button just to the left of the enter button. Now every time I push it, the page comes up. Very frustrating... Hahaha. Just thought I'd help out if it's needed!