Due to the significant updates that have taken place, you now need to login with your display name or e-mail address, NOT your login name. ×
Due to posts that are 5+ years old being rebuilt, some of the older BBCodes may not have converted properly but still be in the post. Most posts are unaffected but some using what was our custom BBCode (like [spoiler]) will be a bit broken. ×
Sign in to follow this  
Ring_World

What are you watching right now?

Post your streams, subscriptions, or adventures to the weird side of youtube here!

From the weird side of youtube some dude casting ant colonies with molten aluminum.

rip in peace 

• Like 2

I'm watching Stranger Things on Netflix.

• Like 3

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Stranger Things is excellent.

I'm going to watch it again this weekend.

• Like 1

ozXHe7P.png

Yeah I'm on episode 5 right now. Only 8 episodes so you can finish it in a couple days if you're not busy.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I started watching Seinfeld about 2 weeks ago. I used to watch an episode here and there loooong ago when i still lived in South Africa. Obviously i find it a lot funnier now, since more things make sense. It's strange though, as funny as the show is, i don't actually find Jerry Seinfeld all that funny. I think it's George, Elaine, and Kramer that actually make the show funny. Also started watching Pokemon more or less at the same time. I've been meaning to watch it for a very long time now, but never really "had the time" due to work and everything. But now that i have more free time i decided it's probably a good time to start it.

• Like 1

Been watching what TV Tropes refers to as Mockbusters lately. They're really fun. Last one I watched through was Legend of the Kung Fu Rabbit. I was so surprised by it - the main character seemed like a character I would hate at the start, but throughout the course of the movie, I actually grew to really enjoy him, which I literally could not believe at the end. Plus the co-lead (is that a thing in animation?) was a cool character. It was a good movie, I would definitely recommend it if you legitimately enjoy bad movies. (Not as in enjoy laughing at them, but enjoy them for what they are)

Really, Mockbusters are cool because they're in a lot of cases just re-imaginations of the same premises as the thing they steal from. IThey're not a plot-point-for-plot-point adaptation, they're just the same premise with their own original plots. It's cool.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Finished Stanger Things and now I've started Narcos and working through it before the 2nd season comes out.

http://youtu.be/U7elNhHwgBU

I don't think I've ever said how much I appreciate Netflix and Hulu on here. They both have a huge selection of movies and show for a fraction of what any cable companies cost, and you get the benefit of watching whatever you want, whenever you want with no/limited commercials. It's a wonder cable still exists.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I don't think I've ever said how much I appreciate Netflix and Hulu on here. They both have a huge selection of movies and show for a fraction of what any cable companies cost, and you get the benefit of watching whatever you want, whenever you want with no/limited commercials. It's a wonder cable still exists.

2 reasons from what I can tell. People like my parents, and sports.

2 reasons from what I can tell. People like my parents, and sports.

I feel like it's going to take a huge hit within the next decade. A lot of people in their 20s don't even have cable because a solid internet connection gives you everything you could possibly want.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

When I moved out I never even for a second thought about getting pay TV. I don't even have free-to-air TV hooked up. 

In related news, I just learned BoJack season 3 is out, and I have a whole day off tomorrow. It's highly likely that's the agenda for tomorrow.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Finally got around to finishing bojack season 3. While I'm not disappointed, I feel it lacked the distinct soul crushing emptiness that I was left with after being enamoured by the first two seasons. Theme song still gets me though.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I feel like the moment that should have done that to me in this season didn't do that to me. Nothing like last season's moment on the boat, or the first season's moment. Personally, I still really loved the season. 

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Trying to watch game of thrones online since I finished reading the books but I'm having trouble. 

Trying to watch game of thrones online since I finished reading the books but I'm having trouble.

Have you tried a one-month trial of HBO Now? They have the entire series on there, if you feel you can watch it in a month.

ozXHe7P.png

I have access to HBO Now but I guess I was trying to see how good a job they are doing at clearing off episodes online.

I had no trouble finding hd torrents for the first 5 seasons to catch up before season 6. I have HBO go, so I really didn't have to, but I'd like to watch an episode at the gym or on the bus once in a while, you know

HBO GO is a garbage app. But yeah Dax that's exactly what I was talking about. It had a few hard hitting moments, but nothing that really sank in for that catastrophic depressing feeling the first two seasons gave me

Oh yeah that's another thing. I gotta boot into Windows to use the web app. [bleep] that

Saw Suicide Squad. First movie I have been to the premiere too.

It is kinda all over the place, sometimes wants to be dark and moody and sometimes fun.

But it is entertaining. Specially Harley Quinn.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

I heard its "terrible but better than superman vs batman" so I'll see it when it's free or I get the chance to sneak into it