Due to the significant updates that have taken place, you now need to login with your display name or e-mail address, NOT your login name. ×
Due to posts that are 5+ years old being rebuilt, some of the older BBCodes may not have converted properly but still be in the post. Most posts are unaffected but some using what was our custom BBCode (like [spoiler]) will be a bit broken. ×
Sign in to follow this  
Ring_World

What are you watching right now?

It is definitely better than Batman v Superman. I think Harley Quinn kinda steals the show and made the movie great.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Point Break (2015) is better than Batman v Superman...or at least, equally entertaining and more internally coherent. "Better than Batman v Superman" isn't even setting the bar high enough to rule out the movie figuratively crapping its pants in lieu of dealing with its own central theme :D

I'm getting in DS9, but I'm feeling busy and impatient, so I've decided to try and just hit the Dominion War story arc and other important plot episodes, at least the first time through. I've always wanted to watch the Dominion arc, but I only ever caught like 10 episodes on TV and so never really had any idea what was going on. Sometime though I do hope to go back and watch all of it, if only because I am interested to see how it stacks up to Babylon 5 (which seems a logical comparison), but I can't make that judgement fairly without taking the time to watch everything unfold.

Started watching "the night of". I dig it so far but I hope it's one of those shows that either only lasts one season or gets a whole new story and characters for season 2

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Dunno It's 4am and I'm watching linguistics vids. what am I doing with my life :lol:

I've been watchng Dexter. Just started season 4.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I just started watching Black Mirror tonight after seeing everyone get super hyped up for the new season that just launched. Watched two episodes. It was pretty good, some scenes were really intense but it felt a bit heavy handed at times. Great cinematography/acting/production value though. I'd put it in the same tier as Sherlock - good when you're ijn the mood for it, but nothing so incredible that I feel compelled to actually binge watch it.

I feel it's too draining to binge watch. Also I have a job and stuff, so I haven't got time to binge watch anything. I've seen the first two episodes too, and Playtest definitely was hard to watch towards the end. Great series, and this latest season is definitely at the same level as the previous ones, and that incredibly stressful Chrissy special.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Thoughts? Did you watch it when it initially aired or just recently?

#rpgformod

Just finished Iron Sky.

It was actually pretty solid.

ozXHe7P.png

I polished off Black Mirror like a week ago. I have a couple new favourite episodes. Shut Up and Dance and San Junipero are some of the best TV I've ever seen. Men Against Fire was great too, but not up to that same level. And Hated in the Nation was pretty bloody excellent.

Also I watched the first episode of Stranger Things and that was great, but I'd rather polish off some video games before getting invested in another story.

#rpgformod

So who else is all aboard the Westworld hype train? Just watched the first two episodes of this tonight and god damn this show is something else

melos2_zpsjnpxw8yx.jpg
"To do all that one is able to do, is to be a man; to do all that one would like to do, is to be a god." - Napoleon I

melos2_zpsjnpxw8yx.jpg
"To do all that one is able to do, is to be a man; to do all that one would like to do, is to be a god." - Napoleon I

melos2_zpsjnpxw8yx.jpg

I finally got around to watching some Dark Matter, which I've had on my 'to watch' list for months now. Glad I did. The show is like a cross between Andromeda and Firefly, which are both awesome, and apparently make an awesome baby.

Anyway, certainly one I would recommend to other Science Fiction fans.