Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Ammako

55 replies to this topic

Ammako
[ Display Name History ]

Ammako

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,525 posts
I did a shit ton of quests today including Desert Treasure:

x5beO.png

From like 146qp to 175 (well, 176 now.)

That's no more quests for the next like 5 years.

This message sponsored by Stamina Potions.
17602746ad.png

Ammako
[ Display Name History ]

Ammako

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,525 posts

x6j6D.png

Slowly working on getting to 70 Ranged the inefficient way, on the way there I can get enough gp to buy a Fury and then I'll be heading off to Nightmare Zone, imbue Crystal bow, and that's the last thing I really needed to camp Barrows for a while.
Shouldn't take too long, each dragon gives me a little bit over 0.1% progress towards 70 starting from 61, I've already done almost 25% since late afternoon.

Maybe eventually do some Slayer because I wanted to unlock Slayer helmet > Nezzy. Once I've got enough gp to buy Bandos chestplate maybe, then I can just couple bcp w/ dragon legs for meleescape.
To be fair if I just sold my Ahrim's and my staff, and didn't buy Fury, I can probably just buy bcp right away by the time (read: before) I hit 70 Ranged and go off to Slayer right away. Kinda want to do barrows a bit for some money though. Maybe I can end up with enough gp to buy that bcp while still being able to keep Ahrim's tho.
17602746ad.png

Ammako
[ Display Name History ]

Ammako

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,525 posts
Time to go completely off the beaten path that I've laid down last time. No screenie but I got from 50 to 70 Firemaking so far.
Doing something I should have done a long time ago, going to aim for 50 Wintertodt crates a day. Maybe I could do more but that seems like a chore.
Should still be enough to get to 99 within this bond's worth of membership and I'll be able to buy a bunch of nice stuff in the end with the money. Gives me several days left at the end to just go back to rs3 and hunt a handful Grenwalls so I have one bond in storage for next time.

Might see if I can go for 99 Woodcutting all the way up from 65 over time after that, whenever I want to do some really safe afkable activity, because Firemaking cape is nice but Woodcutting cape looks better + it'll give me access trimmed skillcapes for the +4 Prayer bonus.

Woohoo goals!
17602746ad.png

Ammako
[ Display Name History ]

Ammako

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,525 posts
I hit 1337 total level on the same level up that Firemaking became my highest level skill. That's pretty fire, yo.

x9dIu.png
17602746ad.png

Ammako
[ Display Name History ]

Ammako

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,525 posts
I completed Pyromancer set including gloves at around 181kc (not 100% sure cause I stockpiled 4 crates before opening them.)

No Bruma torches but I got a handful of Warm gloves.

I seem to be getting anywhere from 700-800k to a bit over 1M per 50 crates, and a bit over 1M firemaking exp every time, so I guess by the 23rd/24th I should be done, I suppose, with hopefully around 10m net profit (if not more.) Enough to buy back Ahrim's and Zamorakian hasta though, maybe with Infinity boots too and a decent staff... probably Smoke battlestaff again until 75 Magic.
17602746ad.png

Ammako
[ Display Name History ]

Ammako

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,525 posts
Going okay.

xc4sc.png

Was able to get my hands on a Bruma torch this time around which is nice. Guess all that's left is the cape and hopefully also that magnificent bastard people like to call a "Phoenix." Most likely not but eeehhh

Exp/hr really goes way up as I level, so since it's getting increasingly difficult to motivate myself to do my 50 daily ones maybe I might stop doing that and instead just go for 1m exp daily instead. That way I have to do a little bit less every day as I go on lol. idk how people can just do this all day nonstop until they're done, that's dedication. But that's probably just me.
17602746ad.png

Ammako
[ Display Name History ]

Ammako

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,525 posts
Neat.

xUf4n.png
17602746ad.png

Ammako
[ Display Name History ]

Ammako

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,525 posts
Finally got around to completing this:

xUmXc.png

Still have to 100% all the Sagas but that's w/e, I can complete that whenever I feel like.
17602746ad.png

Ammako
[ Display Name History ]

Ammako

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,525 posts
Turns out making Mithril scimitars is really cheap smithing exp.
I did 50-60 through the NovtumberFest over the course of a day and I feel like I really wasted my time.

xV0GE.png

Just need 54 Magic now to complete the rest of Lumbridge tasks for Explorer's ring 4.
I'll probably bring Smithing up to 70 while I'm at it since it's only 189k more exp and I might as well knock it out for 70 base while the costs are favorable.
Fun story: the +1 boost wore off while I was hitting the anvil to make the platebody, so I had to go out and buy another stout.
17602746ad.png

Ammako
[ Display Name History ]

Ammako

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,525 posts
xVdZw.png

At 47 Dungeoneering lol. Charity event boxes OP.

Too bad I don't have 55 Attack so I can't buy yet.

Hopefully get enough tokens before the event ends so I can at least get Nature staff too, and/or an off-hand.
17602746ad.png

Ammako
[ Display Name History ]

Ammako

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,525 posts
xVSBm.png

I think this is where I'm stopping, with 6.7m exp.
Gonna buy maple logs for the rest, because I can just casually do that at my own pace without having to worry about membership, and I can buy the cape the next time I renew my membership.
17602746ad.png

Ammako
[ Display Name History ]

Ammako

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,525 posts
I just finished spinning 11,884 flax on my F2P alt. Got me 50-60 Crafting, and I still have 30k flax left in the bank to get from 60 to 70.

Made me 7.3m so far which is nice. Bowstring prices seem a tiny bit unstable right now but it doesn't look like the prices are crashing (in fact the stack I sold just now went for at least 30gp more than the ones I sold this morning), so I can probably expect 27m total profit in the end. That should even be enough money to pay for both 99 Firemaking and 99 Cooking.

Not too bad for 1.2m worth of Flax, and like a week or two of spinning flax tops. Knock out like four goals at once.
I'm going for 70+ all skills, with 99 Cooking/Firemaking, and eventually 99 Fishing + Woodcutting as well. It's not much, but it seems pretty good to me and I'll be satisfied with that. Probably stop there then and then just do stuff casually without really going for higher stats.

(tfw they'll probably never make skillcapes available to F2P.)
17602746ad.png

Ammako
[ Display Name History ]

Ammako

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,525 posts
Spoke too soon lol, Bowstrings are really tumbling down the nearest set of stairs right now. Took a few days before bots really started appearing for it (though I've seen a few other legit players too.)

ins 617 each last night, 478 each right now. Good thing I went through most of my flax already.
17602746ad.png

Ammako
[ Display Name History ]

Ammako

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,525 posts
Cool, I don't have to look like a bot anymore. I'm free!

xZSpi.png

(50-70 Crafting through Bowstrings if anyone wasn't following.)
Would be decent F2P money if it weren't for the bots. Bowstrings ins 352gp now.
Worth it just for the profitable AFK Crafting exp and all the charity tokens tbh. 91.4k Dungeoneering tokens at Lv. 47 is nuts.
Just in time for the end of the charity event, too. 13 minutes left on timer.

Not sure what I want to do next now. I guess maybe Magic training.
17602746ad.png

Ammako
[ Display Name History ]

Ammako

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,525 posts
Cool

y0wvH.png
17602746ad.png

Ammako
[ Display Name History ]