New Admin: Arceus

Please join me in welcoming @Arceus to his new role as a Tip.It administrator. Arceus has been doing fantastic work heading up our crew these past few months, and will now be taking on an administrative role as well to help manage the site.

Welcome to the red team!

• Like 2

Congrats Arceus! About time you made it there!  :thumbsup:

Now as our new administrator, you should totally get us a confetti emoji to properly congratulate you.  ;-)

• Like 2

hokuspokus.png

Do not lose heart, fight for even the smallest hope. Do not give quarter to the forces of evil. Pursuit kindness and embrace love.

I wondered why @Arceus had disappeared from the Forum Games.  It's been getting more and more quiet down there lately, almost to the point of depressing. :-k

Now I know.  Congratulations on rising to the top, @Arceus! :thumbsup:

~D. V. "I'm glad to see the good work gets the rewards somewhere." Devnull

• Like 1

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Congratulations Arceus! Here is me wishing you a success in your new role =D>

• Like 1

rejna.png

- "I am willing to die...I mean try" - Jewelfire (Want to go bossing?)
-"we tried, we cried and we died!" - Limparse (What happens to old farts and tarts on monster-hunts)
- "...and we found out that there are as many ways to get to warriors guild
...as there are elders trying to get there" - Lysi
*snods agely* sorry... *nods sagely* - Brammy

-"Equality is being treated the SAME as everyone else;

not having special treatment and unique things added in to everything." - Sy_Accursed

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for all the warm wishes everyone.

I wondered why @Arceus had disappeared from the Forum Games.  It's been getting more and more quiet down there lately, almost to the point of depressing. :-k

Or it could be due to all manner of weird and absurd things a certain forum member does to them should they make a mistake. I guess we might never know.  :-k

• Like 1

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for all the warm wishes everyone.

Or it could be due to all manner of weird and absurd things a certain forum member does to them should they make a mistake. I guess we might never know.  :-k

But... but... I was supposed to keep the number on track in a couple of threads!  And there was mention, including from opening posters, who wanted me to make an abusively funny thing of an error!  *facewall* :wall:

I guess if following a request like that is going to kill the fun and cause people to leave...  <*walks out the thread's door, pulls out a gun, and shoots themself in the head*> :-#

~D. V. "Again, congratulations on becoming an Admin..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)