Sign in to follow this  
Kdog3wa

Who else is still alive?

Hey Everyone,

This is the real Kdog (Kenny). I check in on this board from time to time, and I decided I needed to create a new tip.it account after this same account was banned a long time ago, and a junk account I made like 8 years ago was also banned.

I just logged into Runescape for about an hour. About a half a year ago I did the same. Before that I hadn't even touched the game in I don't even know how long. I get nostalgic from time to time, The only person I still talk to from RS is Swifty. When I pulled up a Google search for my name, I saw some some random people trying to steal old accounts, so I wanted to make sure nobody was accessing my RS account.

If any old players, friend or enemy wants to talk, reply to this post. I'll check back a few times a week to see if anyone has replied. Or you can send me a private message.

I hope you're all doing well.

Best Wishes,

Kenny

Afew people are over shizzled.info but apart from that everyone has well and truly grown up ha im 30 but still check on the old sites from time to time for nostolgic reasons

I shit you not, Kenny... we was buds in RSC! Also look up legacy, the greatest PS of all time. They thrive on nostolgia and every thing in game is being tweaked also.

hey bud long time.... definitely message me so we can catch up. my username is basically being passed around like a joint lol. I haven't even tried to log on. hope everyones well

- Kyle

I'll chat with any pregnant women over the age of 40 who practices Buhhdism. That is all.

i just started again yesterday. came here to see if my tip.it account was still accessible and what do you know

I'm from RSC as well. I came here to link up with old friends. Unfortunately, it seems that even most of the 'old old' crowd here are still 5 years after I began (which was 2001) :(.

It is crazy to see all those posts about "Old school players", and when I look at them they are referring to 2005ish.... I don't even feel old -  I feel like an ancient being from before the earth was formed lol.

I need to start playing RSC more! I have set some Goals |^_^| :shades:

Level 99 Skills 28/28 200M exp Skills 4/28
Going for 200M All Skills. [qfc]48-49-837-63099395[/qfc]

@Matt258RS Twitch: Matt258RS

Whatpulse
My Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook ProfitCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

On 12/23/2011 at 4:39 PM, 'Jebrim' said:

But don't even begin to think that I think I'm better than you all simply because I've done 7.6k+ hours of Agility or because I have tens of thousands of fans.

Me. But I just signed up. I'm also in some groups related to Runescape on FB but I like forums too. 

On 8/6/2017 at 1:44 PM, Gang Sabre said:

I shit you not, Kenny... we was buds in RSC! Also look up legacy, the greatest PS of all time. They thrive on nostolgia and every thing in game is being tweaked also.

Haha, I'm not playing RS again. It's better to keep those memories in the past.

On 9/20/2017 at 4:31 AM, Thugpimp1 said:

hey bud long time.... definitely message me so we can catch up. my username is basically being passed around like a joint lol. I haven't even tried to log on. hope everyones well

- Kyle

I know this was two and a half years ago. I hope life is going well for you, Kyle.

On 4/11/2018 at 2:22 PM, So Tired said:

I'm always alive.

Did you know Graeme has been wondering what happened to you? I can help you two reconnect if you want.