Is there any Runescape discord server?

Blaze The Movie Fan

There's hundreds of them - fansites, clans, pvm groups, twitch communities etc etc they all have their own discord servers these days.

In terms of there being a singular official runescape one run by Jagex there isn't one, but that would be chaos anyway so probably for the best.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I know various clans/groups have their own servers. I don't think there is an official one, but Tip.It may have one set up - you might check with the friends chat and ask if you're interested.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

I know various clans/groups have their own servers. I don't think there is an official one, but Tip.It may have one set up - you might check with the friends chat and ask if you're interested.

I would recommend making one. FSK clan uses it. 

bestmatchedops2.jpg

Alright let me clarify. I wasn't talking about an official RuneScape Discord server by Jagex, I was referring to a Discord server in general.

This place is mostly empty, so I wanna see discussions on RuneScape that are still active, that's why I asked if there is a discord server.

I don't think clarification was necessary given that both posts answered that exact question...

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

• 1 year later...

discord.gg/osrs

Level 99 Skills 28/28 200M exp Skills 6/28
Going for 200M All Skills. [qfc]48-49-837-63099395[/qfc]

@Matt258RS Twitch: Matt258RS

Whatpulse
My Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook ProfitCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

On 12/23/2011 at 4:39 PM, 'Jebrim' said:

But don't even begin to think that I think I'm better than you all simply because I've done 7.6k+ hours of Agility or because I have tens of thousands of fans.