Master Slayer Guide by Axe Man Jack (AOW) Updated 9/06

bigmoneyak

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A beautiful guide, axe

BUT

you can't "Burthorpe" Desert Lizards :evil: . You are stuck with them. No way, no chance, do not past go, do not collect 200 gold pieces, stuck with them

Oh, I'm pretty sure it is BuRthorpe, not Buthorpe :wink:

Just my 2 gold pieces,

Daemos Magen

Currently Slayer level 84 :lol:

Very Nice Guide, you should might add some more info about slayer monsters (special eqiupt) like salve amulet is very good at specters (stinking Ghost) But still a very good guide

If anyone likes chompy hunting, that works for doing the bird assignments. It's not very quick, but if u like doing it, its not too bad. Also a good source of feathers.

Look, if your mom still drops you off at school, you ain't gangsta, pull up your damn pants!

142qvyv.jpg

3 down, 7 to go

you can also do terrorbirds for bird assignments, including mounted terrorbird gnomes. there is a "terrorbird pasture" in the western part of the gnome stonghold that is good for terrorbird slaying.

Look, if your mom still drops you off at school, you ain't gangsta, pull up your damn pants!

142qvyv.jpg

3 down, 7 to go

Oi could you help me with few tips too.Im 83 slayer(70k from 84) and going for 85.Im lvl 112 with guthans,range is 81 and magic is 81 too.im using zanaris...few tips would help!
If you want to zoom ti 85 and price isnt a problem switch to edge and cannon everything. I used edge from 80-85 and got those 5 lvl's in 7 days with edge and a cannon.

Oi could you help me with few tips too.Im 83 slayer(70k from 84) and going for 85.Im lvl 112 with guthans,range is 81 and magic is 81 too.im using zanaris...few tips would help!
If you want to zoom ti 85 and price isnt a problem switch to edge and cannon everything. I used edge from 80-85 and got those 5 lvl's in 7 days with edge and a cannon.

how many balls tho? iom 78, and i got 6k balls left and im doubting that they are enough.

Dont have cannon :?

mastersigcopy5sxff7.gif

Combat lvl : 121/124

how many balls tho? iom 78, and i got 6k balls left and im doubting that they are enough.

Alot of balls. On the way to 85 I used about 8 M worth of cannon balls.

Since I've used about 12 M more unil I got 99 range.

Using edge is kind of a hassle because of the low numbers you get from him and you often get crap assignments like desert lizards and crocs.

sigtsg99rscaz7.png

The Slayers Guild a Slayer Clan led by Axe Man Jack

Proud to have written the most plagiarized Slayer guide on the planet.

Do you think 17k slayer balls is enough from 100k to 81 slayer to 85 and should i use zanaris or shilo?

Probally not. Cannons arent the be all end all of slayer training. They just help you speed through Dagganoths, Kalphites , Trolls and can assit you on few other tasks.

You still have to do slayer tower and dungeon assignments that don't allow a cannon.

Slayer isn't a skill you can buy. It takes effort and intelligence. Not a big wallet and a desire to be leet.

If you want to noob out and buy the skill go sell your blue party hat, buy 1 million cannon balls, and no life at edgville master cannoning everything as previously suggested by another player.

So if you wan to cannon so badly buy a few more balls. To the rest of you don't ask me if X amount of balls will get you to X level. I'm not anoyed but I wouldn't know. My balls lasted me a long time becasue I used them sparingly for the most part. I couldn't tell you how long they would last if you powered through every assignment with them.

Slay On,

Axe

sigtsg99rscaz7.png

Well said slayer does need effort and intelligence and can not be bought

it's a stupid question now that i thought of it but thanks for the reply.

I shal try to use them effectively and sparingly which i hafto anyway.

Slay On

Cruncher :D

I just tried to burthrope a desert lizards task from chaeldar but turael told me to finish my task then get a new one. Don't know whether Jagex did this to stop "cheating" within slayer or not.

The self-proclaimed king of bronze.

I just tried to burthrope a desert lizards task from chaeldar but turael told me to finish my task then get a new one. Don't know whether Jagex did this to stop "cheating" within slayer or not.

Hmm...guess we'll have to do em...ill cover it when I update the guide soon.

sigtsg99rscaz7.png

• 2 weeks later...
If you want to noob out and buy the skill go sell your blue party hat, buy 1 million cannon balls, and no life at edgville master cannoning everything as previously suggested by another player.
Ya I noob'd out whips were 20 million each when i got 85 slayer excuse me for wanting to get there as fast as possible