Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

ARENAscape domain expired

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

ixfd64
[ Display Name History ]

ixfd64

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,298 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired
  • RSN:ixfd64
  • RSN2:ixfd64 rs2
I'm not sure if this is the right place, but the ARENAscape domain expired a few weeks ago. Any chance this could be resolved?
ixfd64.png

ARENAscape:

Baratus [AS] max hit: 166 with Moon Battle Hammer
ixfd64 [AS] max hit: 116 with (untitled spell #2)

NobleK
[ Display Name History ]

NobleK

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Noble K
  • RSN2:Korhedron2
  • RSN '07:Noble K
  • Clan:RuneHQ

@Demon Vanquisher: I've never heard of ARENAscape; is it even affiliated to tip.it?

Regards,

N.K.

"Give me 100 Space Marines, or failing that give me 1000 other troops!" - Rogal Dorn, Primarch of the Imperial Fists.

Arceus
[ Display Name History ]

Arceus

Araxyte Authority

• Administrators
  • 7,086 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P

I could try mentioning it but I honestly wouldn't have high hopes of much impact, unless it somehow comes back on its own..

@Demon Vanquisher: I've never heard of ARENAscape; is it even affiliated to tip.it?

Arenascape is a text-based game inspired by RuneScape and coded by Silverion, who owns this site. I never really played it too much so regrettably I can't really do justice in terms of a more detailed description.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?
---

cWCZMZO.png
l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

NobleK
[ Display Name History ]

NobleK

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • RSN:Noble K
  • RSN2:Korhedron2
  • RSN '07:Noble K
  • Clan:RuneHQ

@Arceus: Thanks anyway...

Regards,

N.K.

"Give me 100 Space Marines, or failing that give me 1000 other troops!" - Rogal Dorn, Primarch of the Imperial Fists.

Melos
[ Display Name History ]

Melos

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • RSN:Melos
  • Clan:Maxed

I also contacted Randox about ArenaScape and he said he was going to try to see what happened to it and if it can get back online. I also tried contacting Silverion but I've had no luck with that :(.

Does anyone have a way to contact Silverion?

melos2_zpsjnpxw8yx.jpg
"To do all that one is able to do, is to be a man; to do all that one would like to do, is to be a god." - Napoleon I

Rainy_Day
[ Display Name History ]

Rainy_Day

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 8,968 posts
  • RSN:Duffman19910
  • RSN2:Yeahduffman

I also contacted Randox about ArenaScape and he said he was going to try to see what happened to it and if it can get back online. I also tried contacting Silverion but I've had no luck with that :(.

Does anyone have a way to contact Silverion?

He was contactable by staff via Skype, but not often online/available. 

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
RIP Michaelangelopolous

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users