Sign in to follow this  
ricardocravo

swift kit doesn't work why?

hello i just installed swiftkit cause i used it 6 years ago, right now it cann't oppened runescape 3 or eoc, it says it's not compatible and it forces me opening the runescape client, what's going on ? 

I am not sure but the folks in the Swiftkit forum should be able to help, so I'm moving your topic there. It may help them out to post a crash lag of whatever it did output when you ran it.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

I am not sure but the folks in the Swiftkit forum should be able to help, so I'm moving your topic there. It may help them out to post a crash lag of whatever it did output when you ran it.

thank you, but i still haven't recieved any reply except yours, and runescape still not working, this means swiftkit doesn't support EOC anymore just OSRS right? guess so :s 

i just figured it out.

go download the JAVA legacy client. 

https://www.runescape.com/download/old-versions

then go down and click java client. download that and then when you go into swiftkit use the "use rs client" button once downloaded and then it should work.

i noticed the last message on swiftkit was 2016 so i looked up when the nxt client came out and they came our around the same time and i noticed alot of stuff dropped java so i went and downloaded the old java one and boom works.