If you like pina coladas... or getting caught in the rain..
Then tough luck! This week’s Summer Escape is no island getaway – you’ll be hacking and slashing your way to those 99’s, with a fair few bonuses on the way.
Read on to find out more!
This week is all about Combat & Slayer. Bash some rats, mage some dragons, and range a whole range of beasties! From 00:00 on August 12th to 23:59 on August 18th, you can enjoy the following bonuses:
- Increased chance of rare drops and enhanced lucky items
- All charm drops give one more charm than normal
- Shattered Worldsgrants 100% extra shattered anima
- Ability to loot from Mazcab Raids once per day
- 25% increased drop rate of torn grimoire pages from Solak
- All Slayer assignments are treated as using a Slayer VIP ticket
- 25% increased Slayer experience (includes reaper assignments)
- Choice of boss slayer assignments
- 10% increased Ushabti catch chance
While you’re travelling around from dungeon to dungeon, keep an eye on those lodestones. Once every hour, certain lodestones will receive balloon drops containing Silverhawk feathers, summery snacks, and more!
Don’t forget that from 12:00 on Friday to 11:59 on Monday the following boosts will also be in effect:
- One free clue reroll a day
- Double skill outfit fragments
- Double Menaphos rep
- Double thaler
- Double slayer points
- Half boss instance cost
- Chance of mystery boxes when skilling/killing
And if that’s not your thing, you’ll find a variety of buffs in place on the Player Owned Farm:
- 10% increased chance of breeding animals
- 5% increased chance of shiny animals
- 10% happiness and health increase from feeding
- Double item yield from harvested animals
- 10% more beans from selling animals
- 10% Increased drop rate of animals from combat
- Honeycombs are 50% more effective when used on animals
See how to download youtube videos here