Barbarian Assault

hitman76

Hello everyone,

Ive started to play barbarian assault to try and get the torso, and ive run into a little bit of a problem. I am pretty good at the game, i know how to play the roles (currently playing attacker), BUT...every team i join (Except for when friends come once in a while) just STINKS!

like, i mean they annoy the crap out of me stink...for example, the collector follows me yelling at me to call, even though i called 40 times, and even told him what colour to get, but he doesn't bother himself to tell me what style i should be using. i have to try all 4 styles each time it switches and see which style does damage :?

Now my question is, where can i find a decent barbarian assault team? one that knows how to play the game...My friends don't mind helping me out once in a while, but i honestly don't want to buy them since i know they have much better things to do then playing barbarian assault with me...

Thanks to anyone to points me in the right direction (or offers to join in with me :)

*wow...havnt posted in a while...funny smilies :roll: :( :x :o :shock: :) 8-) :? :pray: :shame: :^o =P~ #-o *

pixelsigskulltextjopie2gc5.png

[Thank you very much Skull_Emblem For the Beutiful Sig And Jopie for doing the Text]

hmm i would help you but this slayer task eh

just try to get a good team and if they are weak i just leave

but if your still needing help later i might help

i got torso,gloves,fighter helm i got a bit of experience

Thanks very much mate, but i don't want you to cut from your slayer goals/other runescape buisness. I'm looking for a team to Barbarian assault with for like a week maybe a couple more days.

Any ideas on where i can find such a rare artifact? :-#

pixelsigskulltextjopie2gc5.png

[Thank you very much Skull_Emblem For the Beutiful Sig And Jopie for doing the Text]

hmm i would help you but this slayer task eh

just try to get a good team and if they are weak i just leave

but if your still needing help later i might help

i got torso,gloves,fighter helm i got a bit of experience

Thanks very much mate, but i don't want you to cut from your slayer goals/other runescape buisness. I'm looking for a team to Barbarian assault with for like a week maybe a couple more days.

Any ideas on where i can find such a rare artifact? :-#

i know theres a master healer on tip.it dont know his name though

make a post in events to help you?

foukouei.png