funny thing to think about

ganon95

i was thinking about runescape money and came up with this interesting little tidbit

F2P: 1 million gold can buy you a ton in F2P, with it you can get yourself full rune (several sets) tons of lobbies/swordies, lots of rune skimmys and still have tons left over

P2P: 1 mill aint worth crap, youll be lucky to have money left over after buying a dragon med which i think isnt that great

so in other woerds 1 mill in F2P and ur a god

in P2P keep workin, you arent gonna get far with 1 mill

please move or lock if its in the wrong forum or is against any rules

and please note, if your going to ask "what is the point of this?" the point is if your in F2P 1 million gold can buy you a lot in P2P 1 mill isnt gonna buy you much good stuff.

--ganon95--

emote.gif

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=615955

click link to go to ganon95 productions

runescape requires a lot of skills, napoleon dynamyte would love this game

i am the proud owner of the quest point cape; all quests done 12/04/06

Yeah, it's a shame.. I first got 1M and thought.. wow I'm slightly richer!

Now I realise it isn't worth anything.. and that if I was to go F2P I could buy a helluva lot with 1M...

*Evil F2P dominating plan forming*

Not going on RS for a while.. truely can't be bothered... and don't ask for stuff.

you can eay make 1mil a day on p2p... even if you are a low lvl... (i did 3mil in 3 days by runemining on f2p)

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

oh, don't say that. :( I'm p2p and i just got to the 1M mark eariler this week. Now my fun is ruined. (actually my fun was already ruined after I looked up the price of full dragon :shock: )

oh, don't say that. :( I'm p2p and i just got to the 1M mark eariler this week. Now my fun is ruined. (actually my fun was already ruined after I looked up the price of full dragon :shock: )

Don't feel bad, 1 mil is pretty good. I remember when I got my first one mil, I was so excited, and once you get to 1 mil, the rest is easier since you have money to work with. The first 1 mil is the hardest.

But yeah, I remember in f2p, me and my friend would work all the time mining and stuff to try and save up to that seemingly unreachable amount of 200k, to buy that fabled full rune armour. Good times, good times. I felt like the toughest person in RS at the time: f2p with full rune, level 72 combat. :wink:

kXiLk.jpg

The reason for this is that P2Pers can make more money than F2P, whether by skills or merchanting. They also have more expensive things to buy, e.g. barrows, dragon etc.

P2P money is like F2P money on a larger scale, so you need more money to be considered rich.

Also consider the fact that P2Pers have on average been playing the game much longer, more time to make the money, and higher skills to do so.

runemsanta,ishepp.gif

89/99 farming

well thats true

but ive been playing almost a year and im f2p with my skills around 50 and only like 300k. im to impaitent making money and training. but when i tryd to go p2p it didnt work, sumthin with my phone connection.

i reckon if i was members id have way more money over the million mark, but not many good members item coz like u said 1mil wont buy much in p2p

sword2di2.jpg

thanks to mitsubishi64 who made this sig

i became member recently but as im only lvl 50 theres little stuff that i can buy(like barrows, dragon) i hav 2mil however and im waiting to get a pumpkin(i think theyre 3.6mil)

ive quit because of the dumb side of the RS community, not because i play too much (like 1 hour a day)

rareszg0.png

dont get lured!

Let me start off by saying yes in general p2p are richer than f2p. However the whole thing about 1m making you a god...? I would seriously cry if I was reduced down to 1m or even 10m... yes I am f2p, and yes there are quite a few f2pers who think just as lowely of 1m as p2pers :)

sigcopyzj5.jpg

It actually has nothing to do with the money: just the economy. By comparison, free world items have no value in members worlds. That is all. No prices have been changed, just the comparison in the economics.

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~