Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Aten - The Road to IFB/MOA/5.4/True, May '01 - Dec '12 RIP || June '18 reborn - Thread 2 (first hit char. cap)

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Aten
[ Display Name History ]

Aten

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 424 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:AXVD

SONG OF THE WEEK: [Week of December 17th, 2012]

Previous SOTW

I LOVE ANNIE !!!!!!!! wub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

Attenuation: The diminishing of any flux or wave while propagating through a medium, particularly important in telecommunications with regards to the amplitude loss of signals through optical fiber

About me:
My name is Kevin and I'm currently employed in a major telecommunications company. I write FPGA code for network cards, transponders, etc. I live in Canada but I'm originally from Taiwan (immigrated here when I was 5). I used to have a bunch of interesting hobbies throughout high school and university but nowadays I don't do much other than play pool. I'm an 8 ball barbox prod Just kidding I play 9 ball on Gold Crowns now and I suck at the game but such is life. I don't really know what else is worth saying about myself, if you guys have any ideas let me know because I've always been bad at "tell me about yourself". ("o lol i'm dis cocky azn boi m8 and i'm gud @ math")

For the record, I'm not really good at math nor do I really enjoy it lol.

About my RS career:
I started in 2001, I think I was 8 or 9 years old. This was back when my parents used to be really strict about my computer usage so I literally played no more than 30 minutes per week (yes, my father had a stopwatch just to time my playing time lol). I only really played for about a year or so and got to around level 49. I quit for good around early 2003 after some on-and-offs but came back in November 2010 when a friend of mine made me play scape with him again. He bought me a 3 month sub card so I felt bad saying no. As expected, he stopped playing after a week but at this point in my life I wasn't playing any other game so I just stuck with RS to pass the time. I'm kind of an anime geek, and I usually dual monitor while I scape so I can marathon some episodes while I'm xping...

Also, I play Minesweeper.

Current Minesweeper X (Official Client) personal bests ([3bv]): 5.66 [11] / 31.33 [50]/ 101.00 [135]
Official Total Score: 137.99 [1.42 3bv/s]

Current animes: Nichijou
Other shows: Community, How I Met Your Mother, The Big Bang Theory

Short Term Goals:

100000000.png

50000000.png

50000000.png

50000000.png

30000000.png

50000000.png

200000000.png

Overall555m / 800m

~ Just a nice milestone I'd like to hit

Cooking32m / 100m

~ Mix of wines and summer pies

Firemaking18m / 50m

~ Bonfiring magic logs with ring+gloves, occasionally doing jadinko lair

Fletching14m / 50m

~ Broad arrows while idling around

Thieving16m / 50m

~ Duo pyramid plunder in w118, the goal here is to get full Ibis along the way

Slayer16m / 30m

~ Lapalok for 8.5m xp and Kuradal for the other 8.5m... max melee (steads too), cannoning, titan, ovls, turm, nips for miths/black drags

Runecrafting24m / 50m

~ Runespan w119 node-hunting with Master RC robes

26m base3 / 25

~ Standard efficient procedures I think, nothing particularly unorthodox (a bit of agil through FPF I'd imagine)

Everything above this point was held intact from the beginning of this blog, in November 2011, until when I was banned in December of 2012. I will keep it unaltered for the sake of posterity.

Old Thread:: https://forum.tip.it...june-18-reborn/

Goals / Progress / Milestones:
Basically a list of long term or major goals that I have in RS, as well as some updates on my day-to-day progress. A lot of the goals are pretty unrealistic, but they'll keep me from getting bored of RS. I might add a data section one day and dump my charm/drop logs.

My goals:

Current Boss Log work:

Telos - Road to 4K True Warden:

Maxing out:

Master of All:

Insane Final Boss Requirements:

Boss Collection Logs:

Slayer Collection Logs:

Screenshots:
I didn't really take screenies before I started this blog, and I'm still pretty bad at making sure I get all pics l0l... I'm missing a ton of pics of drops, a few level ups are missing, etc.

Level up pics

Follow my road to IFB/5.4/MOA/True Trim - DAT BLOG

Aten
[ Display Name History ]

Aten

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 424 posts

Drop/Stakes/Spins

Aten
[ Display Name History ]

Aten

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 424 posts

Comp cape + trimmed cape Reqs

Random pics

SoF spins log

Aten
[ Display Name History ]

Aten

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 424 posts

===Reserved (lol)===

Aten
[ Display Name History ]

Aten

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 424 posts

7P0DfRy.jpgGAybe6E.jpgJ4ICVCl.jpgYhIF2MT.jpguhYZwy9.jpgOL4x1LB.jpgupuWCH6.jpguxMjMxN.jpg

4k KC now, still no core but missed 5 cores this week and was also at rots on w46 when the mass spawned 2 cores in one kill............. ugh. This boss is starting to wear me out but I just want to wrap up title before moving on to rago and solak lol.

Aten
[ Display Name History ]

Aten

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 424 posts

4tmVcgq.jpg61xk2m0.jpgZDnVoYB.jpgm4s5tGL.jpgRT6XLWI.jpg8nUyW55.jpgUbWMjFP.jpgQpXbTzz.jpgfYuF7hD.jpgypzx4Wk.jpgfHFHp9L.jpg

AHHHHHHHHHH FINALLY DID IT !!!! 4402 KC ah the grind is finally over!

Onto rago/solak and finishing Anachronia camp for trim (need oils and tooth still, 280 laps and 3k kc atm)

Aten
[ Display Name History ]

Aten

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 424 posts

WmxXUnz.jpgqOrqwuu.jpglHvpXQ9.jpgr0cwGM5.jpgSnnnhDU.jpg0OnVK4T.jpgBreyPt8.jpgwTo9oku.jpgohaD9Vp.jpgaYFJWPR.jpgjure6OP.jpgGO6CUw0.jpgvRzIf4m.jpggUfd1VT.jpgqhmc6Do.jpgzuZI6T5.jpg6R3UfIy.jpgoMrIbpo.jpgCy2qYfz.jpgrqhCat8.jpgPXAvqKJ.jpgC9QuWvC.jpg4GZxcgy.jpgHP0HXEH.jpgIxjnGZd.jpgvNiE4TH.jpgQxr2m7Q.jpgyLsOhyv.jpg6F9PS2z.jpg

DKS, Clues, Slayer logs, Rago, ROTS, and Anachronia grind. Busy week!

Oils: lap 307

Tooth: ~4k kc

So on Monday they released an update and in the patch notes Jagex stated they corrected some bug where rare resources on Anachronia were harder and harder to get the more of them you had because they shared a common table... LOL all those soulsucking hours wasted on the agility course thinking I was just absurdly unlucky :/

Did a lot of trio rago during Scop, think I was starting to get pretty decent at TL5. It's now Vit week and nobody wants to make teams so I'll have to grind extra hard to get into lessons and such.

Aten
[ Display Name History ]

Aten

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 424 posts

0aCSltb.jpgmcCc5uK.jpg8QNCWfw.jpgVcBBOWP.jpg5ytTyxc.jpg1Tr8tej.jpgyUfdQ2x.jpgPf7KKO8.jpgeFGCHUf.jpgisapXf4.jpgzNfcYxD.jpgNlyfXkt.jpgpowrwM3.jpg9boEOzS.jpgnJILGPj.jpgJTURZkX.jpg4yfdg4b.jpgtQi99oN.jpgbfPA2Rd.jpgsK9ud9s.jpgJJQMIfU.jpg

Slayer logs, DKS, Solak

Aten
[ Display Name History ]

Aten

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 424 posts

https://imgur.com/a/dmKS9s8

Bit of a huge post as I forgot to upload last week, just been continuing my learning at Vorago and Solak... got my first drop at tree boss this week!

Also after a very long grind, at 6797 KC I finally got the last pet at DKS and can finally retire this boss... In my worst nightmares I'll still be casting fragshot on Dagannoth Prime lmao

I've also made some progress on some slayer logs and am now 24/28 on Morytania (need 2 more dragon rider + the 2 abyssal demon rare items to finish)

Aten
[ Display Name History ]

Aten

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 424 posts

fwdO7qn.jpgXUEWrtc.jpgAgHASOV.jpgXpI6mua.jpgaIl56Bs.jpgIhLzcEZ.jpgFkbUnzZ.jpgy68pDkO.jpgj9ImlFR.jpgsqYnnBJ.jpg3LOGvwz.jpg6wfSXFt.jpgpO8lbKs.jpgqmxfiMW.jpgjN7I9mn.jpgFGPqbIb.jpg

Rago, Solak, Slayer logs

finished my solak FB requirement, got 2x cinderbanes in under 100 KC (but still no xbow splits l0l...), am slowly getting into rago duos now

Slayer Logs progress:

- Wyvern xbow off Asgarnia log

- Ragefire + NMG off Other Worlds log

- Abyssal wand + 2 drider items off Morytania log

Aten
[ Display Name History ]

Aten

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 424 posts

FyytB1F.jpg

ULF9hdr.jpgMQToPMK.jpgHX8gUvO.jpgtSE42Yh.jpgZOriJq7.jpgFs3bklQ.jpgwLzbLKt.jpgz9v1VSM.jpg3xnEUsf.jpgROYMbvC.jpgLCL8fvz.jpgsqCyHxa.jpgpsueSK2.jpguqLsiCY.jpgG9A9WgD.jpgH2zI166.jpgR8ZVb1A.jpgnZD3CO9.jpgtpG8kUL.jpgS5U2iMU.jpgDFEv2hY.jpg1J4CxZW.jpg

imma be honest... buff bar was broken all week so I did like 3 hours of solak and 5 hours of vorago or something, then spent the rest of my free time slaying.

I have 200 / 248 slayer log items now but I still need the same stuff as last week :/ my only real progress was NMG, 1 drider item, 2 blowpipe pieces, and 1 gemstone item. After about the 48th dragon rider kit I'm ready to quit celestials but yeah lol...

27k abby demon kc since log came out and still no wand btw :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users