DragonGayeance

Climate Strike.

Not gonna lie, I'm biased against white people, mainly because I didn't see racism first-hand until we moved to a non-city, white area...AND I'M WHITE.

In the city, I didn't experience crime. It wasn't until we moved to a non-city, white area that I was raped...by a WHITE REDNECK.

The only reason we moved here is because my grandma was sick at the time. My family got stuck here, due to medical reasons & bills. Once you are here, it is difficult to get out.

Btw, I love the film, Stand and Deliver. I also grew up with friends who were black & Puerto Rican in the city, and it wasn't until we had to move to a mostly-white area that I heard little white redneck KIDS saying the n-word. 

You keep bringing up segregation from post-WWII, when my parents went to city universities, during a historically racially-charged era. That is one of the reasons I "keep making these posts." They also did NOT go to southern schools.

A photo of my dad in college:

TNyHVgi.jpg

And yes, there were far more white men than black women in his classes...but city schools & universities were not totally segregated outside of the south, as you claim.

However, I do agree with you that cities & suburbs are currently unstable in energy usage. This CAN be corrected. TAX THE RICH. Tax tf outta them & incorporate more sustainable energy systems, such as solar & wind, along with water systems.

#RemoveSilverhawkBootsFromRS #RSOF

• Like 1

Info on key aspects of the Paris Agreement:

"Trump Begins Formal Withdrawal from Paris Climate Agreement" Article:

"Recording the Sounds of Extinction:"

"U.S. Air Force Research Lab Developing Space Solar Power Beaming:"

................................................................................................................................................................................

Back in the 1980's, my parents would pick me up these comic books from Radio Shack. Solar power was included in this issue:

HSk8yJd.jpg

s4EV4P4.jpg

Also, a Tandy advertisement L:

sKFz9zq.jpg