'Till the cows come home

You might say we've herd some grumblings around the forums. It is our pleasure to announce, after an udderly long hiatus, the return of the man, the legend, the one who makes rulebreakers cower in fear...the one and only @Cowman_133!

We are sure that he will be able to help you out with any moderating or admin concerns, even when the steaks are high. Please join me in welcoming him back to the admin team!

• Like 1

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Excellent news, indeed! Does this mean that the forum will once again be cared for properly? ^_^

rejna.png

- "I am willing to die...I mean try" - Jewelfire (Want to go bossing?)
-"we tried, we cried and we died!" - Limparse (What happens to old farts and tarts on monster-hunts)
- "...and we found out that there are as many ways to get to warriors guild
...as there are elders trying to get there" - Lysi
*snods agely* sorry... *nods sagely* - Brammy

-"Equality is being treated the SAME as everyone else;

not having special treatment and unique things added in to everything." - Sy_Accursed

Excellent news, indeed! Does this mean that the forum will once again be cared for properly? ^_^

Figured I could lend a little spare time trying to banish the spambots and keep an eye on the report queue - but I've been away from the game for years and don't plan on getting back into it. I'm still active on the Tip.It/RuneScript IRC community (https://rscript.org/chat) though the RuneScript project is basically in the same state as this site.

Not really sure what the future of this website is - but it was too sad to see it overrun by spambots for me to not at least help with that. Please feel free to keep reporting anything especially egregious for action right away. I'll be doing what I can in the backend to mitigate and purge spam as well.

• Like 1

1.png
generic_signature.png

Thanks for cleaning up, Cowman, it's very much appreciated for the handful of people still around. Be nice to have the place looking presentable, even as it's dying :P

• Like 1

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

I do appreciate someone finally cleaning the place up. It was quite unbearable.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Funnily enough, I actually got into RuneScape again since December by getting into OSRS. Renewed my membership and everything... Not sure how long that will last, but so far it has been a blast and I've already achieved 99 cooking. 

1.png
generic_signature.png

• 2 years later...