Sign in to follow this  
tomlite770

House security

My ex-girlfriend has left me, so now I live alone. I feel a little upset, but there is another problem I need to deal with. I do a lot of business trips. When I left, she stayed and home. Now I am worried about its security. I have an idea to install any security system I will be able to control remotely. I mean, several cameras, a fire detector, and probably motion sensors. What company would you recommend me to choose? I need some professional variant, like Ajax or whatever.

Man, are you really thinking that it is the reason to use the security cameras?  Can you just use some other methods?

You can try to use 360 cameras, I think. It is a way that can help you to decrease the number of cameras

It seems to me that you are very much exaggerating the problem. I don't think your ex-girlfriend would want to burn down your house or anything. You need to calm down and just tell her not to come there. Change the lock eventually. But if everything is as bad as you think and you are confident in this solution, then look at the ajax security system. I have heard a lot of positive reviews about this on the Internet. You should read the detailed information on the subject, if it is so important to you. I wish you good luck anyway. Don't screw yourself up, health is the most important thing.