Barrows For Lower Levels - ed 25 Oct 2006 (AOW discussion)

Satenza

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice one, but you shouldnt wear rune chain when you only use it for ahrim. Rune chain doesnt give any magic def, while dragonhide body does :)

You also might add that its better to wear chaos gaunts. this way you hit 15s with fire bolt.

Keep up the good work.

I already advised the chaos gantlets. But i want to keep the guide as quest free as possible. SO you don't have to be a big on quests person.

And I have said the chain works great withi the tunnels. Becuase it provides a lot more protection tan d hide to melee attacks. However i didn't mention this in the guide. Becuase at this level you just wanna get to the chest :).

Thanks for the comments. Maybe I'll contact leesters.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

When you go to kill ahrim, what is the rune chain for? It doesn't give any ranged bonus, it lowers magic defence and there's not that prayer bonus. All this increases your chances of running out of prayer then getting fried by Ahrim.
I'm still waiting for an answer? :?

Meele def in the crypts. He said that alerady.

When you go to kill ahrim, what is the rune chain for? It doesn't give any ranged bonus, it lowers magic defence and there's not that prayer bonus. All this increases your chances of running out of prayer then getting fried by Ahrim.

Mahaha! Moopy got owned! :)

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

Thank you so much. I'm level 90 but I don't want to purchase wierd armor just to get wierd armor. Thank you so much my friend.

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâú_o)/ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï

doomdeathyz5.gif

Mahaha! Moopy got owned! :)

Most of the time Ahrim isn't in the crypts? And I see how it is. You only laugh at us white boys when we get "owned!" you racist. :P You just don't like us crackers, do you?

Ew Ew Ew!

I hold no predujices (save the ones i hold against moopy) :)

P.S Thank ya, to the people with the nice comments! Unlike moopys forever! 'Why you take the chain! Why? Why? Why? Why? Why?' :D Because i say so! Now do it!

Signature3.gif

do u absolutely *neeeed* nature sprit :?: :?:

Yes, otherwise you can't get through Mort Myre i dont think.

Signature3.gif

Train prayer to 43, and magic to 50 - 60.

Signature3.gif

Thank you so much. I'm level 90 but I don't want to purchase wierd armor just to get wierd armor. Thank you so much my friend.

Weird armour that destroys all other armour. Mahahaha.

I kid with moopy. I saved his life in the pits today :D - Lie - I however avenged his death.

Signature3.gif

woot a barros guide that I meet the requirements for (well... not magic but thats only 2 levels :? ) too bad I don't play any more.

Pm me if you need anything proof-read, I may not be very good, but I am always willing to help.

A Seal Clubber is me!

A Oxygenarin is me!

6*9=42

nice guide! so your suggesting that with my stats (once i get my prayer to 43) i could go on a barrows trip?

Yes. Just for fun though remember. Please don't go expecting to make a massive profit. Becuase you will lose money.

Signature3.gif