~Misterxman's Pixel Sig Shop~ (Shop closed-WORKING)

misterxman

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Make me one pls?

Masterpeice?

Anything you want

Ok, if it's really anything I'd think would be cool. Do you want the sig that has a female dark mage running toward the viewer (in my samples-first page)? I can add a good background to it and the previous person who wanted it never bought it so I'll sell it to you if it's all good:

misterxman_sigcyclone_s.png

I can take off or delete the text and put your name plus a nice background. Let me know.

Okay But make it different from any other sig you made my name is not allowed cuz it's bad...lol just put jessica in it k?

MISTERXMAN really nice sigs u makes...what ppl moslty pay for thoose?

Thanks, so far people are paying about 150k-200k per sig.

mine cost 250k cause im a picky little [cabbage] :lol:

i like that duel sig with the rotton tomatoes, i wanna see the smithing sig though

Lazyboy164 - 126 combat - 16 99's - 2215+ Total

ihavearighthr7.gif

okay...just started play no stuffs :D have to get some before i own 1 :P

mine cost 250k cause im a picky little cabbage :lol:

i like that duel sig with the rotton tomatoes, i wanna see the smithing sig though

Well that includes the avatar, so I think you got a good deal too. I'm working on Smelly's shark fishing one. I also have about two contest entries I'm working on, lol.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

hey..i wont be on for couple days...because i need to get a new moniter for my comp.

soo if you finish in that time period...dont worry because ill come on as soon as i can.

ill be on tilll today.

bumpidy

ill be going now....wont be on for a while...see ya..hopefully youll be done by the time i get back :):) 8)

thanks ..be back in a day or two

soo take your time and make it look really good!! :):)

bumpidy

ill be going now....wont be on for a while...see ya..hopefully youll be done by the time i get back :):) 8)

thanks ..be back in a day or two

soo take your time and make it look really good!! :):)

You got it, I'll send you a PM when I'm done and post it here. Have a good trip. :)

Almost done with smellys and ready to start the next sig.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

-Character descriptions (clothing/appearance/items/expression) A guy in full black draghide armor and ranger (green boots) with a sara large on. I would like the bow magic short on his arms. I want the guy to be darker skin...I want him to be picking up rune and putting it in his bag, which says 'gortman64' on it.

-Environment (background/side objects) In the wild, A few guys in rune on the ground as im picking up the rune. As for the location... just have the basic wildy color for floor and maybe near the lava maze.

-Text (where in sig/style of font)font, the one in the lazyboy sig.

I would like like 'gortman64' in upper left and '100 combat' and '81 range' on bottom left.

Also i assume u put text on in photoshop? Can you also give me the psd file so i can edit it in the future as my lvls grow?

Hey, Nice sigs, Think I might buy one...

I would like a picture of a guy in full rune with dragon dagger (unpoisoned) and rune kite, Saro god cape (blue) Standing outside a building that has a sign on it that say's "axe hut" but is crossed out in red with "Di hut" written in red under neath. Also I would like two people in full rune to be face down with blood spilling out at my feet.

Would also like the writing "Kossu" to be in top left hand corner and "Damage Inc" to also appear on the sig.

I trust the shading detail will be awesome, and anything else you can think of just throw it in I spose.

I also assume you use photoshop for the text placement, would I be able to have the psd file for editing text if I ever get bored...

Also like to add that I am very impatient and I will pay you 500k for the sig if you bump mine to the top of the list... :lol: Just pm me

Yo i'll give you 200k for one of your fantastics sigs.. This is what i would like..

A picture of 2 pkers in wild standing back to back (Rangers)

One on the left in bunny ears and the one on the right in a rune large (skulls above heads) (Both in legends capes to)

The guy on the left i want Asjasjd top left and the guy on the right i want Abeefx top right

Also a guy dead on the floor with a few arrows in him

Underneath that i would like it to say:

Asjasjd and Abeefx, Brothers for life!

Thanks bro would really like to see an example first then if i need sumin changing i'll tell u, pm me when u r done k?

Btw misterx, asjasjd is in my clan and he saw my sig and i told him to come to you to get one :wink:

Oh kool thanks lol, I'll make him a good sig as I did for you and everyone else. Hope to be done very soon, working as fast and hard as possible with all these sigs lol. Thanks.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

hehe yea amazing sigs 2 things i 4got to add

The guy in bunny ears (me) i want him to have short black hair and white boots and abeefx (on the right) in dark red boots and ofcourse shooting rune arrows! :D Thanx alot!

Gortman Kosu you are both added, please wait as you can see I have many to work on still. Thanks. I should have both of yours done soon.

Kosu-check my PM

Sure...Ill be gone until friday night so if i dont respond, thats because im at camp :evil:

And btw...Can you make sure my guy is in a legends cape? if it's too late, its ok.