~Misterxman's Pixel Sig Shop~ (Shop closed-WORKING)

misterxman

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your sigs certainly don't offend me, The addition of blood and gore just make them more 'realistic' and 'dramatic'. People who get offended at sigs with blood in them, shoudn't play Runescape in the first place, a game where killing people and creatures is just a usual part of everyday gameplay. In my view (which doesn't count for much) You have the right to make your sigs the way you wan't to, that you put your hard work into. I hate when people try to enforce their beliefs into yours, in my view nobody has the right to tell you how to do your sigs.

Your sigs certainly don't offend me, The addition of blood and gore just make them more 'realistic' and 'dramatic'. People who get offended at sigs with blood in them, shoudn't play Runescape in the first place, a game where killing people and creatures is just a usual part of everyday gameplay. In my view (which doesn't count for much) You have the right to make your sigs the way you wan't to, that you put your hard work into. I hate when people try to enforce their beliefs into yours, in my view nobody has the right to tell you how to do your sigs.

:) coool i agree completly

me too but its true that they r kinda gory but ilike gore and blood and ui think there perfect but if tip it administrators dont like it well i cant do nothing to stop em.... good luck neways making more :)

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

Well just wanted to say that I would be happy to recieve the complaints to my PM, as they were caused by my sigs. :)

On another news, check out my first PK I did since I had a few minutes before going to eat:

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=65142

Beware, sigmakers are lethal too. :twisted:

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

Tsk tip.it mods...there are blood in runescape so u cant have em on a rs sig??? I would consider a big rock dropped on a unicorn that causes quite a pool of blood to be worse than a sig :roll:

I've never seen blood on RuneScape in my time of playing. What game are you playing? :wink:

punk4ever.gif

By The_Jeppoz :wink:

Tsk tip.it mods...there are blood in runescape so u cant have em on a rs sig??? I would consider a big rock dropped on a unicorn that causes quite a pool of blood to be worse than a sig :roll:

I've never seen blood on RuneScape in my time of playing. What game are you playing? :wink:

uhh.. isn['t there blood when you attacked with a sycthe.

gr454rc.gif

Umm.. what? I don't think I've ever seen blood on Runescape.EVER. ALl the monster does it take the hits, and then falls to the ground when finished. That's it.

punk4ever.gif

Umm.. what? I don't think I've ever seen blood on Runescape.EVER. ALl the monster does it take the hits, and then falls to the ground when finished. That's it.

In RSC, when you're fighting a scorpian, there is blood.

In RSC, when you're fighting a scorpian, there is blood.

Ok there's one instance on a game who about 5k people play.

punk4ever.gif

T aint you got ur own sig shop to run? Stop bein a whiney little girl, regardless of what he does hes more successfull and can BUMP PEOPLE FOR MONEY if he feels like it

as a matter of fact I don't have my own shop to bump. I haven't made sigs for money in a long time . I did make a clan banner recently, and didn't finish the other. I got tired of being a slave to deadlines and people like you. I just do art when I feel like it now.

As I said, he is quite ABLE to bump people. But it will just make him viewed less highly.

Maybe I should make a large bid just to make you wait.

This topic has gotten a bit too long... no need for it to keep getting spammed up.

Misterxman can reopen his shop in a new topic, keeping in mind his previous warning from the staff regarding appropriateness of content in the future.

Please also note that attempts to make your post needlessly large/replied to can and will result in it being closed again and further action being taken. That goes for anyone, of course.

raenond4.jpg

Semi-Permanent Interim Temporary Leader of the Supposed Inmates of the Alleged Insane Asylum of What May Or May Not Be RuneScape