Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Damage Inc. Declared War on Dark Slayers

• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

vindicator
[ Display Name History ]

vindicator

Spider Egg

• Members
  • 61 posts
di is better then ds theres no doubt if yuo had a war di would cream you. just accept it.

blad3lord
[ Display Name History ]

blad3lord

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 127 posts

di is better then ds theres no doubt if yuo had a war di would cream you. just accept it.

Problem is DI has only had a handful of wars in its history. Also, the last war they had was a loss to DS, much as DI would like to say otherwise.

Additionally, if the war is off, why is this topic still around?

Casperchilindo
[ Display Name History ]

Casperchilindo

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 18 posts
Good luck!

I'll be rooting for DI

Since I really don't like DS lol

Killerconvic
[ Display Name History ]

Killerconvic

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 608 posts

Problem is DI has only had a handful of wars in its history. Also, the last war they had was a loss to DS, much as DI would like to say otherwise.

RSD, MK, Devils, Eoh (Cancelled by EoH), ZF, Gladz, DS = only a handful?

DS has like 6 wars ever, 4 of which being against clans ranked like 20+ :oops:
Posted Image

DDA
[ Display Name History ]

DDA

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,270 posts
We have had eight preparation fights within the year. I am only counting this year because we have only been around for a year!
Posted Image

he_is_an_avalanche
[ Display Name History ]

he_is_an_avalanche

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 257 posts

Why, we accepted and DI declined? DI remains number 3 :D

Your wrong.

And you talked about someone elses grammar :roll:

I think DI will win if this goes on, only because they are a big group of determined 10 year olds.

blklblsk8r2
[ Display Name History ]

blklblsk8r2

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 150 posts

Why, we accepted and DI declined? DI remains number 3 :D

Your wrong.

And you talked about someone elses grammar :roll:

I think DI will win if this goes on, only because they are a big group of determined 10 year olds.

nice flaming. di's average age is like 17 or 18. the war isn't going to happen, ds are claiming we wont accept their terms, but they won't answer brian's (ghjjf) pms. don't even try to make it out like we declined anything.

Killerconvic
[ Display Name History ]

Killerconvic

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 608 posts

We have had eight preparation fights within the year. I am only counting this year because we have only been around for a year!

Damn, I was 2 off! :lol:

That is, if by "preperation fights" you mean official wars? Otherwise, clans like TD would be more active than DS, and they've only been around a couple of months :oops:
Posted Image

DDA
[ Display Name History ]

DDA

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,270 posts
We have had eight full out week or more preparation fights, so that includes mini-wars. If The Dynasty has more then us then great, not sure why that has any relevance. I think we have only had four full out wars though.

Killerconvic
[ Display Name History ]

Killerconvic

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 608 posts

We have had eight full out week or more preparation fights, so that includes mini-wars. If The Dynasty has more then us then great, not sure why that has any relevance. I think we have only had four full out wars though.

Well for a clan that prides itself on stating that ONLY OFFICIAL WARS MATTER, I think it's quite relevant that DS has to count miniwars in their war record :oops:

[[ War History ]]

Won: 6

Lost: 1

Draw: 0

Taken from DS's site^^

:oops: :oops: :lol:
Posted Image

slicer92
[ Display Name History ]

slicer92

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 915 posts

RSD, MK, Devils, Eoh (Cancelled by EoH), ZF, Gladz, DS = only a handful?

DS has like 6 wars ever, 4 of which being against clans ranked like 20+ :oops:

2 official wars,1 won 1 lost.One being against Td in Ds primary timezone.Ds are a bit over-rated :D

blklblsk8r2
[ Display Name History ]

blklblsk8r2

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 150 posts
god slicer, i think i love you

anakin
[ Display Name History ]

anakin

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 3 posts
gl both clans :lol:

jammy316
[ Display Name History ]

jammy316

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,245 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None

You've been around longer then that but you were like Exer, open, closed, open, closed, etc etc...

DDA
[ Display Name History ]

DDA

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,270 posts
Actually it opened and it closed once when it was not even a top twenty clan. Before anything it was just a bunch of friends, about fourty or so, that PKed at castle and moss giants all the time so they decided to make it into a clan. Humble begginings like most other clans, not sure whats wrong with that. This is our war thread, enjoy the bunnies and whatnot we have added to lighten the mood. I'll fix the fonts and stuff later when I get home.

Hope you guys find this useful.

Dark Slayers' Official War History

() ()

( '.' )

(")_(")

Wins:3

Rune Raiders (RR) -Approx. Rank: 10 - April/30/05

Info: Dark Slayer's: 110 DS members (330+ approx.) VS Rune Raider's: 130+ RR members (390+ options approx.). Dark Slayers won with 70+ People (200+ options) left standing in Greater Demons. War lasted 30+ minutes. 1 week Prep.

Note: No flaming from either side, both sides showed respect :wub:

<('-'<) | (>'-')> | <( '-' )> | o('-'O) | (O'-')o | <('-'<) | (>'-')> | <( '-' )> | o('-'O) | (O'-')o | <('-'<) | (>'-')> | <( '-' )> | o('-'O) | (O'-')o

Knights Templar (KT) -Approx. Rank: Under Top 10* - June/5/05

*Some may doubt this - they say KT are to be ranked Top 10 or above DS because they were massrecruited and no one wanted to war them, don't blame those who didn't want to war them

Info: Dark Slayer's: 140+ DS members (399+[MAX] approx.) VS Knights Templar's: 171 KT members (399+[MAX] options approx.). Dark Slayers won with 40+ People (120+ options) left standing in Greater Demons. War lasted 45+ minutes. 2 weeks prep.

Note: KT claims DS cheated, making all possible excuses. It was KT who cheated.

Reasons: KT's reasons for saying DS cheated...

- DS was 1 hour late

(Not true,it was Daylight savings and they didn't convert their time properly.)

- Charlie attacked KT half an hour before war and KT lost at least 20 KT members

(30 mins and KT couldn't get their people organised, Charlie even walked through their massing place [Monks] and said he was going to attack Noobius Raimus. Also most of KT members left because they started BS'ing each other before the war. After the war, most of KT members left the clan.)

- Charlie's team and nME was sided with DS

(Not DS's problem Charlie's team didn't like Raimus Noobius Maximus and no, they were not with DS)

- Crashers caused KT to be unorganised, not a fair war they say

(happened way before the war started )

- 171 KT would have surely defeated 140+ DS

(Well, DS just proved them wrong after the war... )

KT cheated by massrecruiting, accepting 'trainees' as members and putting their names on their official memberlist. From 170 members when they declared to 210+ members just before the war

(In just over 1 week)

During war, there were many war runners from KT (Raimus Noobius Maximus [Leader of KT] came back 3 times and died 3 times, Tyler11 [Leader of KT] just ran off), thus DS won.

#

<('-'<) | (>'-')> | <( '-' )> | o('-'O) | (O'-')o | <('-'<) | (>'-')> | <( '-' )> | o('-'O) | (O'-')o | <('-'<) | (>'-')> | <( '-' )> | o('-'O) | (O'-')o

Damage Inc. (DI) -Approx. Rank: 1 - September/25/05

Info: Dark Slayer's: 150+ Dark Slayers members (399+[MAX] approx.) VS Damage Inc's: 130+ DI members (399+[MAX] options approx.). Dark Slayers won with 60+ People (180+ options) left standing in Greater Demons[East]. War lasted 50+ minutes. 2 weeks prep.

Note: This was one of the hardest wars we've fought. Some DI were saying the war was null because of spectators. Nonetheless, we won fair and square and everyone did really well.

Reason: DI's reason why war was null...

-Spectators (over 100 [399+ MAX options]) got in the way.

(Well, we did clear out the spectators before we went and got dotted but they came back while DS and DI fought, and considering this war is between 2 top clans, what the hell do you expect?)

-We're not ranked one because we need to defeat DI on P2P and own the wilderness.

(Clan ranks were never decided like that until DI lost this war)

-And a load of other crap that I can't be bothered explaining...

So we, DarkSlayers Say....

OWNED PLX???? :winned:

Posted Image

...as told by a DI Warlord himself (Taken from their private forum...)

:owned: Owned yes?

Losses: 1

Gladiatorz (RR) -Approx. Rank: 3 - March/05/06

Info: Dark Slayer's: 140 DS members (399[Max]+ approx.) VS Gladiatorz': 230+ Gladz members (399 options [MAX non-wildy opts] +). Gladiatorz won with 80+ People (240+ options) left standing in Greater Demons[East]. War lasted 50+ minutes. 3 weeks prep.

Note: This war was the hardest we've fought and was also the first official war we lost against a clan. We declared on Gladiatorz and it was set up as a 3 week prep war. Outnumbered by a lot, we still did really well. There wasn't much flaming from both sides. We lost our number 1 rank to them but they deserved it as they pulled the most number to a war by a single clan in RS history. From this experience, we will not be weakened from this war as our greatest glory consists in never falling but raising everytime we fall!

Draws: None

Reason? None

Current Stats for Official wars (Win-Loss-Draw): 3-1-0

Dark Slayers' Official Non-Ranked War History

Wins: 4

Titans (Titans) and Death Row (DR) - Titan's Approx. Rank: 10, DR Approx. Rank: 20-10
- July/24/05

Info: Dark Slayer's: 150+ DS members (339+ approx. [MAX]) VS Titans and DeathRow's: 160+ Titans and DR members (399+ options approx.[MAX]). Dark Slayers won with 90+ People (270+ options) left standing in Greater Demons. War lasted 15+ minutes. 2 weeks prep.

Note: A good war, not much flaming from both sides.

#

The Dynasty (TD) - Approx. Rank: 2 (or Top 5) - August/14/05

Info: Dark Slayer's: 130+ DS members (390+ approx.) VS The Dynasty's: 100+ TD members (300+ options approx.). Dark Slayers won with 100+ People (300+ options) left standing in Greater Demons[East]. War lasted 30+ minutes. 1 and a half week prep.

Note: Both sides showing respect, no flaming. A good war.

RuneScape Dinasty (RSD) - Approx. Rank: 3-4 (or Top 5) - January/21/06

Info: Dark Slayer's: 144+ DS members (399+ approx.[MAX]) VS RuneScape Dinasty's: 108 RSD members (324 options approx.). Dark Slayers won with 90~100 People (270~300 options) left standing in Greater Demons[East]. War lasted 25+ minutes. 1 and a half week prep.

Note: Only few RSD blamed 120+ red caped looters (In DS vs DI Official, most looters were in blue capes to blend in because DI was expected to win. Same in this case, people expected us to win, so they wore red capes)

-Most RSD admitted defeat, overall, it was a good war.

RuneScape Dinasty (RSD) [P2P] - Approx. Rank: 4 (or Top 5) - April/1/06

Info: Dark Slayer's: 100 DS members (300 approx.) VS RuneScape Dinasty's: 110 RSD members (330 options approx.). Dark Slayers won with 30 People (90 options) left standing in Members Gate. War lasted 24 minutes. 4 Day prep.

Note: Chaos Elemental owned RSD in the beginning, they had to bank#. Old school P2P war rules apply.

-RSD admitted defeat, good clean war

Losses: None

-

Draws: None

Reason? None

Current Stats for Official Non-Ranked wars (Win-Loss-Draw):

4-0-0

Current Stats for All Planned wars (Win-Loss-Draw):

7-1-0

:winned: ...k?

.-..-. /),/) .-..-.

"-.-" ( ';' ) "-.-"

.-..-. c(..c) .-..-.

"-.-" OO "-.-"

The idea is taken from Rune Raiders site.. was surfing and came across their war history so i thought we could make one ourselves.. if I miss a war, mind if a mod can edit this post for me etc? :P

slicer92
[ Display Name History ]

slicer92

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 915 posts
Ok Dda let me talk about your 6-1 war record.

1 miniwar vs Kt,around like 3am,in which they were crashed repeatedly by Charlie and his clan,taking out nearly half of them.

1 miniwar vs Titans/Dr.I congratulate you on your win,though I personally always considered them over-rated and most of them were mass recruited leading to no organisation.

1 miniwar vs Runeraiders.Good victory,all though Rune Raiders arent reallt a shock and awe clan.

1 official war vs Di,in where Ds was at its peak and Di was at its lowest peak.

1 miniwar victory vs Td (Which btw,was not vs the Td that reached #2)during Ds peak hours,where 0 Euros from Td could attend due to the time.

Congratulation on beating Rsd twice.Although Rsd has yet to prove anything to anyone and correct me if im wrong have yet to had a offical war.

Oh and dont forget is 80% of your fights Td showed up in pink skirts and vice versa,which does remind me of a connection between Ds and spectators :D

Gamerr
[ Display Name History ]

Gamerr

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,327 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
i dug trough the DI history, and i've read that there were so many spectators during their last war with DS. how is that possible? isn't it possible to keep the world, date and location secret?

dno, just a suggestion :)

Posted Image

DDA
[ Display Name History ]

DDA

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,270 posts
DS is Est/Asian/Australian based. None of our wars have been time friendly to all of our users. One of the reasons this war in particular was not accepted was because we gave DI the advantage in timezone last war (in comparison to us) and Brian said he would give DS the next advantage. I guese as a compromise we instituted the idea on page one but nothing was ever made of it as you can tell. My point is DS has never received its peak time. On all of the wars I have been in (KT and up) all of our Australian members (which is the bulk of the clan) have needed to get up at around 3 A.M. as well. There will never be a time friendly for ever single person, not sure why I even needed to point that out as I thought it was common sense.

slicer92
[ Display Name History ]

slicer92

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 915 posts
I beg to differ.The bulk of your clan was Australian back when it was the small pk group.The bulk of Ds is now Est(American timezones).

DDA
[ Display Name History ]

DDA

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,270 posts
Actually we have very few EST members, but combined with our, Canadians, U.K., and Western United States its a semi good compromise for a little over half the clan. The Australians and Asians get kind of screwed over though. Notice why we are almost never defeated in fights that run past 12 A.M., its because its switches into our other timezone. Our peak time in comparison to other clans is during the Australian timezones.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users