Damage Inc. Declared War on Dark Slayers

DDA

Ok Dda let me talk about your 6-1 war record.

1 miniwar vs Kt,around like 3am,in which they were crashed repeatedly by Charlie and his clan,taking out nearly half of them.

1 miniwar vs Titans/Dr.I congratulate you on your win,though I personally always considered them over-rated and most of them were mass recruited leading to no organisation.

1 miniwar vs Runeraiders.Good victory,all though Rune Raiders arent reallt a shock and awe clan.

1 official war vs Di,in where Ds was at its peak and Di was at its lowest peak.

1 miniwar victory vs Td (Which btw,was not vs the Td that reached #2)during Ds peak hours,where 0 Euros from Td could attend due to the time.

Congratulation on beating Rsd twice.Although Rsd has yet to prove anything to anyone and correct me if im wrong have yet to had a offical war.

Oh and dont forget is 80% of your fights Td showed up in pink skirts and vice versa,which does remind me of a connection between Ds and spectators :D

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dug trough the DI history, and i've read that there were so many spectators during their last war with DS. how is that possible? isn't it possible to keep the world, date and location secret?

dno, just a suggestion :)

signature4s.jpg

DS is Est/Asian/Australian based. None of our wars have been time friendly to all of our users. One of the reasons this war in particular was not accepted was because we gave DI the advantage in timezone last war (in comparison to us) and Brian said he would give DS the next advantage. I guese as a compromise we instituted the idea on page one but nothing was ever made of it as you can tell. My point is DS has never received its peak time. On all of the wars I have been in (KT and up) all of our Australian members (which is the bulk of the clan) have needed to get up at around 3 A.M. as well. There will never be a time friendly for ever single person, not sure why I even needed to point that out as I thought it was common sense.

blacksignaturewn1.png

Actually we have very few EST members, but combined with our, Canadians, U.K., and Western United States its a semi good compromise for a little over half the clan. The Australians and Asians get kind of screwed over though. Notice why we are almost never defeated in fights that run past 12 A.M., its because its switches into our other timezone. Our peak time in comparison to other clans is during the Australian timezones.

blacksignaturewn1.png

are they that ds clan? i dont know any of these clans full names >_< and didnt this happen a long time ago and like one person was there killing ds that wasnt in di so ds automatically won or something like that? i forget

485th person to ever play RuneScape

Blue107- perm banned 10/12/2007. $300 USD reward if you can get me in contact with someone who will take 5 seconds to look at evidence and get my original character unbanned. 

i dug trough the DI history, and i've read that there were so many spectators during their last war with DS. how is that possible? isn't it possible to keep the world, date and location secret?

dno, just a suggestion :)

Because the "great leadership" of DS decided they wouldn't remove the spectators from the war area, and lie about it instead. There were 2 death dots at the designated war area when DI got the go-ahead from DS's leaders. One containing DS, and one a few squares away containing spectators who were only out to kill DI.

GO DS!

tifsbti6oi.gif

and if it was, why did you go and blab it? Wouldnt it be a more clear cut war if people didnt know it was going on and tried to loot? Think before you post please?

I don't believe you have any authority to tell me what I should think is/isn't right. If i'm curious about something I will post it. Either accept it as my opinion or prove otherwise. Either way I highly doubt my curiosity will have any effect on the war if it is indeed still on. Tip.it is the only forum I've seen that has posted publicly that the war is off. So it seems a large amount of people already believe that the war is still on.

Why cant some post in clan discussion without trying to induce an arguement? Makes things really unfriendly here...

lovinmoriog6.png

Retired Moriquendi Staff

Mori Website

Mori Forums

Mori Memberlist

and if it was, why did you go and blab it? Wouldnt it be a more clear cut war if people didnt know it was going on and tried to loot? Think before you post please?

I don't believe you have any authority to tell me what I should think is/isn't right. If i'm curious about something I will post it. Either accept it as my opinion or prove otherwise. Either way I highly doubt my curiosity will have any effect on the war if it is indeed still on. Tip.it is the only forum I've seen that has posted publicly that the war is off. So it seems a large amount of people already believe that the war is still on.

Why cant some post in clan discussion without trying to induce an arguement? Makes things really unfriendly here...

It was posted on RSC before it was re-posted on tip.it :oops:

tifsbti6oi.gif

Must've gone to 2nd+ page. Would've thought an announcement of that magnitude would cause shockwaves of flaming for several weeks :lol:

EDIT: Found the one Karl made yesteday which got flamed to hell and locked, so I guess thats what happened to any other topic about it.

Im done.

lovinmoriog6.png

Retired Moriquendi Staff

Mori Website

Mori Forums

Mori Memberlist

i love how ds claim we had max ops when we had barely over 300. i also love how they claim they "cleared out the spectators" when that was clearly not the case. we have plenty of pictures to prove otherwise, we also have pictures of various di members getting fire blasted. it was a [cabbage] war, and you guys claiming we won't "accept your terms" for this war, when we were the ones who declared in the first place, is also [cabbage].

There were a ton of spectators but I have no idea why you would think that DS actually called them. It was a fight between the two strongest clans and it was not hard to find out the date because clans then did not take the same precautions as they do now. Spectators were inevitable, maybe they could have been lowered to a lessened degree but theres no way of clearing everyone out. Even now when we mass in the prayer guild then switch servers we still attract attention.

Besides, you lost by 180 options and your senior members even admitted how much you guys sucked at that fight. I can not see how even if we had the cleanest fight ever that you guys could have won. You were not prepared for a fight against the amount of members we had, theres no excuse there. DI underestimated DS and that is why you lost.

blacksignaturewn1.png

There were a ton of spectators but I have no idea why you would think that DS actually called them. It was a fight between the two strongest clans and it was not hard to find out the date because clans then did not take the same precautions as they do now. Spectators were inevitable, maybe they could have been lowered to a lessened degree but theres no way of clearing everyone out. Even now when we mass in the prayer guild then switch servers we still attract attention.

Besides, you lost by 180 options and your senior members even admitted how much you guys sucked at that fight. I can not see how even if we had the cleanest fight ever that you guys could have won. You were not prepared for a fight against the amount of members we had, theres no excuse there. DI underestimated DS and that is why you lost.

No one accused DS of calling the spectators. The accusations are that DS didn't bother to remove them. Clearly, they didn't, by the presence of the spectators peacefully dd'ed at the battle area.

If DS's leaders actually wanted to remove the spectators, I know Ghjjf would gladly wait a few minutes and allow you to do so without DI's advancement.

You claim that spectators were hard to get rid of? Are you seriously joking? The ones that most affected the war (i.e. the ones that can attack clan members) just so happened to gather with both sides in support of their favorite clan. DI had about 80 options of spectators led by Zer0123nigge, when DI left the meeting area. Ghjjf told Zer0 to lead them away, which he did, then ALL DI members went private off and changed world, clear of ANYONE outside of the clan. DI then moved up to 35(?) wild and changed world again *with private off the entire time*. When DI arrived at the battle, there were literally 0 spectators with DI.

But I forgot, the amazing leadership of DS doesn't have logic or intelligence as their forte.

tifsbti6oi.gif

No one accused DS of calling the spectators. The accusations are that DS didn't bother to remove them. Clearly, they didn't, by the presence of the spectators peacefully dd'ed at the battle area.

If DS's leaders actually wanted to remove the spectators, I know Ghjjf would gladly wait a few minutes and allow you to do so without DI's advancement.

You claim that spectators were hard to get rid of? Are you seriously joking? The ones that most affected the war (i.e. the ones that can attack clan members) just so happened to gather with both sides in support of their favorite clan. DI had about 80 options of spectators led by Zer0123nigge, when DI left the meeting area. Ghjjf told Zer0 to lead them away, which he did, then ALL DI members went private off and changed world, clear of ANYONE outside of the clan. DI then moved up to 35(?) wild and changed world again *with private off the entire time*. When DI arrived at the battle, there were literally 0 spectators with DI.

But I forgot, the amazing leadership of DS doesn't have logic or intelligence as their forte.

Still waiting for a response DDA. :roll:

tifsbti6oi.gif

• 11 years later...