Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Damage Inc. Declared War on Dark Slayers

• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

blue107
[ Display Name History ]

blue107

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,173 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Kale Nef
  • RSN2:Big Kuku
are they that ds clan? i dont know any of these clans full names >_< and didnt this happen a long time ago and like one person was there killing ds that wasnt in di so ds automatically won or something like that? i forget

Sledge
[ Display Name History ]

Sledge

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 428 posts
Is it just me or does this all sound like a ploy to get people to believe there is no war so nobody will come and loot? :oops: With the lack of flaming from either side on rsc and di forums im a bit skeptical.

*me being paranoid* (though my paranoia is often correct)
Posted Image
Retired Moriquendi Staff
Mori Website
Mori Forums
Mori Memberlist

hopfroghop7
[ Display Name History ]

hopfroghop7

Spider Egg

• Members
  • 51 posts
and if it was, why did you go and blab it? Wouldnt it be a more clear cut war if people didnt know it was going on and tried to loot? Think before you post please?

Killerconvic
[ Display Name History ]

Killerconvic

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 608 posts

i dug trough the DI history, and i've read that there were so many spectators during their last war with DS. how is that possible? isn't it possible to keep the world, date and location secret?

dno, just a suggestion :)

Because the "great leadership" of DS decided they wouldn't remove the spectators from the war area, and lie about it instead. There were 2 death dots at the designated war area when DI got the go-ahead from DS's leaders. One containing DS, and one a few squares away containing spectators who were only out to kill DI.

GO DS!
Posted Image

Sledge
[ Display Name History ]

Sledge

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 428 posts

and if it was, why did you go and blab it? Wouldnt it be a more clear cut war if people didnt know it was going on and tried to loot? Think before you post please?

I don't believe you have any authority to tell me what I should think is/isn't right. If i'm curious about something I will post it. Either accept it as my opinion or prove otherwise. Either way I highly doubt my curiosity will have any effect on the war if it is indeed still on. Tip.it is the only forum I've seen that has posted publicly that the war is off. So it seems a large amount of people already believe that the war is still on.

Why cant some post in clan discussion without trying to induce an arguement? Makes things really unfriendly here...
Posted Image
Retired Moriquendi Staff
Mori Website
Mori Forums
Mori Memberlist

Killerconvic
[ Display Name History ]

Killerconvic

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 608 posts

I don't believe you have any authority to tell me what I should think is/isn't right. If i'm curious about something I will post it. Either accept it as my opinion or prove otherwise. Either way I highly doubt my curiosity will have any effect on the war if it is indeed still on. Tip.it is the only forum I've seen that has posted publicly that the war is off. So it seems a large amount of people already believe that the war is still on.

Why cant some post in clan discussion without trying to induce an arguement? Makes things really unfriendly here...

It was posted on RSC before it was re-posted on tip.it :oops:
Posted Image

Sledge
[ Display Name History ]

Sledge

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 428 posts
Must've gone to 2nd+ page. Would've thought an announcement of that magnitude would cause shockwaves of flaming for several weeks :lol:

EDIT: Found the one Karl made yesteday which got flamed to hell and locked, so I guess thats what happened to any other topic about it.

Im done.
Posted Image
Retired Moriquendi Staff
Mori Website
Mori Forums
Mori Memberlist

blklblsk8r2
[ Display Name History ]

blklblsk8r2

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 150 posts
i love how ds claim we had max ops when we had barely over 300. i also love how they claim they "cleared out the spectators" when that was clearly not the case. we have plenty of pictures to prove otherwise, we also have pictures of various di members getting fire blasted. it was a [cabbage] war, and you guys claiming we won't "accept your terms" for this war, when we were the ones who declared in the first place, is also [cabbage].

DDA
[ Display Name History ]

DDA

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,270 posts
There were a ton of spectators but I have no idea why you would think that DS actually called them. It was a fight between the two strongest clans and it was not hard to find out the date because clans then did not take the same precautions as they do now. Spectators were inevitable, maybe they could have been lowered to a lessened degree but theres no way of clearing everyone out. Even now when we mass in the prayer guild then switch servers we still attract attention.

Besides, you lost by 180 options and your senior members even admitted how much you guys sucked at that fight. I can not see how even if we had the cleanest fight ever that you guys could have won. You were not prepared for a fight against the amount of members we had, theres no excuse there. DI underestimated DS and that is why you lost.

ace_ape231
[ Display Name History ]

ace_ape231

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 554 posts
di probally did underestimate u guys, but it also doesnt help trying to find you guys under 200+ ops of noobs attacking.
Runescape is fine, its just the idiots who run Jagex that ruin the game.

Killerconvic
[ Display Name History ]

Killerconvic

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 608 posts

There were a ton of spectators but I have no idea why you would think that DS actually called them. It was a fight between the two strongest clans and it was not hard to find out the date because clans then did not take the same precautions as they do now. Spectators were inevitable, maybe they could have been lowered to a lessened degree but theres no way of clearing everyone out. Even now when we mass in the prayer guild then switch servers we still attract attention.

Besides, you lost by 180 options and your senior members even admitted how much you guys sucked at that fight. I can not see how even if we had the cleanest fight ever that you guys could have won. You were not prepared for a fight against the amount of members we had, theres no excuse there. DI underestimated DS and that is why you lost.

No one accused DS of calling the spectators. The accusations are that DS didn't bother to remove them. Clearly, they didn't, by the presence of the spectators peacefully dd'ed at the battle area.

If DS's leaders actually wanted to remove the spectators, I know Ghjjf would gladly wait a few minutes and allow you to do so without DI's advancement.

You claim that spectators were hard to get rid of? Are you seriously joking? The ones that most affected the war (i.e. the ones that can attack clan members) just so happened to gather with both sides in support of their favorite clan. DI had about 80 options of spectators led by Zer0123nigge, when DI left the meeting area. Ghjjf told Zer0 to lead them away, which he did, then ALL DI members went private off and changed world, clear of ANYONE outside of the clan. DI then moved up to 35(?) wild and changed world again *with private off the entire time*. When DI arrived at the battle, there were literally 0 spectators with DI.

But I forgot, the amazing leadership of DS doesn't have logic or intelligence as their forte.
Posted Image

Sypher05
[ Display Name History ]

Sypher05

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 197 posts
why isn't this locked :? ? The war has been declined. It's over.

Killerconvic
[ Display Name History ]

Killerconvic

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 608 posts

No one accused DS of calling the spectators. The accusations are that DS didn't bother to remove them. Clearly, they didn't, by the presence of the spectators peacefully dd'ed at the battle area.

If DS's leaders actually wanted to remove the spectators, I know Ghjjf would gladly wait a few minutes and allow you to do so without DI's advancement.

You claim that spectators were hard to get rid of? Are you seriously joking? The ones that most affected the war (i.e. the ones that can attack clan members) just so happened to gather with both sides in support of their favorite clan. DI had about 80 options of spectators led by Zer0123nigge, when DI left the meeting area. Ghjjf told Zer0 to lead them away, which he did, then ALL DI members went private off and changed world, clear of ANYONE outside of the clan. DI then moved up to 35(?) wild and changed world again *with private off the entire time*. When DI arrived at the battle, there were literally 0 spectators with DI.

But I forgot, the amazing leadership of DS doesn't have logic or intelligence as their forte.

Still waiting for a response DDA. :roll:
Posted Image

DDA
[ Display Name History ]

DDA

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,270 posts
What do you want me to say. Between what I said before and the DS war history thread, theres not much more to say.

jammy316
[ Display Name History ]

jammy316

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,245 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
Just lock the dam post already.

Redmanticore
[ Display Name History ]

Redmanticore

Chicken Feather