Best Time Fighting On Runescape!

jimbobjoe

Ok so yesterday Durothean lend me his guthans,fury, and rune boots. I watched a few videos on killing the Jad. I practiced prayer switching. I had a little note saying. Hold feet up = Mage slam feet = Range.

Round 1. Took mage pray off when 360 was there but i wasn't getting attacked. I was hit for a 42 and died on wave 45 i think.

Round 2. No mistakes all the way to Jad. I stopped on wave 61 and had one of the 180s in a safespot and talked to a few friends. Then i turn mage pray on and finished the 180. Then i decided to have the oddball 360 killed last. I killed it and as i did the final damage i lagged but still had range pray on and kill the Jad half way. Now the Healers are coming and i took my eye off the Jad and took an 83. :( But i had around 10 hp left and decided to get the healers off the jad and finish ranging. I did so but now i was at 3 hp from healers beating me up. Oh no.....PRAY RAN OUT :( I drunk a dose of pray pot and click mage pray but..I was nervious and clicked twice and turned it back off...

Well that was the best time i ever enjoyed fighting. I'm so glad i even made it to him. Later today after school i'm trying again :D

*Sorry if i made a few mistakes*

siggd7.jpg

I know the feeling, after 9 trips in there im still capeless :( ...Never going back again...Ever!

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

lol you seemed to enjoy it more than when i tried, spent hours and about a mil in supplies getting to 702, then spawned behind me, as i span camera round was hit a 91 lol then while eating got hit a 50 dead- never going back

118+ combat

1730+ total

85 slayer

95 mage

94 range

Oh i remember you , you pmed me on rs a few days ago , sorry i coulnd respond , i was afk.

so in response to your hi.

HAI!

oh and gl getting a cape :).

Some people dream of success, while others make it happen.

Thanks guys, Once again Duro is lending me 1.2m to spend on crystal bow repairs. Is it possibly to kill the Jad while he has healers healing him?

No, it would take way too long. Just don't rush when they come out, distract one at a time, do a prayer switch, distract another, switch again, repeat.

single_skill1165709744.png

Forget the fire cape...

I got the the 2 360s and at the end of the last one i sara brew,restore plate, and range potted. Prayer range and ran to the Jad. He range attacked me but whats this? he did a 79 range att on me thru my range pray! Ok i got mad. So next move was hes making a mage att so i prayer mage...few seconds later he did a 30-something thru my mage pray! I thought i died but 1 hp left. Hes doing a range att and i prayer range....I took a 1 :evil:

Gah some how i missed the prayer everytime when i had it on a second on 2 before each hit...

Who le ow thinks i need to prayer switch...maybe hes to dumb to read what i said

siggd7.jpg

Good luck! Looks like your going to need it, seeing as you're sinking deeper and deeper into debt for Durothean with each attempt (unless he's givin' you all this for free....no.... :?: :shock: ).

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I am on my fourth attempt.

1st. Started with mage... I was praying range... got 1 hit before I even saw him.

2nd. Started with range... I was praying mage... see above. :x

3rd. Started with mage... I was praying MAGE... then got 1 hit from melee (spawned right next to me and lagged)

4th. Got to Jad... snuck up behind and started unloading. Got the first prayer switch. Hit the second but by the time it registered it was too late... repeat until dead.

I have determined that there is no possible way to do this on this comp because it is very slow. This failing thing is getting too expensive at around 300k or more a run.

Don't you agree getting to jad is INCREDIBLY EASY... oh well, yay for lag I'll go straight to the poor house before I give up on this. Good Luck to you.

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

if you dont change quick enough, the attack wont be blocked, i learned this the hard way

Wow...having range pray on as the last 360 is falling and get ranged attack...dont think i could put it on any eariler without getting maged by a 360... also i had the prayer on as they were still doing the animation..

But i guess i'm always to late according to Who Le Ow.

siggd7.jpg