The Tip.It Graphics Team Thread!

cadburys_egg

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah yes, feel free to make any userbars / undersigs to use. Or even if a few pixelers want to collaborate to create a second banner for this would be very nice. :)

Will you change the picture of my example into this one?

gj20mh.png

Thank's.

^ Also my 2nd creation of 'Good job'

record.jpeg

Ah yes, feel free to make any userbars / undersigs to use. Or even if a few pixelers want to collaborate to create a second banner for this would be very nice. :)

im more than happy to make a pixel colab with someone/some people. however im kinda busy with various stuff (school, other pixels etc) so theres likely to be a delay at present.

PJB21

sigpjb2101sigdy6.png

100% my own work, i make my own brushes: set 1 set 2

im more than happy to make a pixel colab with someone/some people. however im kinda busy with various stuff (school, other pixels etc) so theres likely to be a delay at present.

PJB21

Thats fine, no work is compulsory. Just keep us updated with your work. :)

knkcopy.jpg

Umm sorry for double posting if I did, but before tonnes of people posted the link to misterxman's deviantArt site.. Well I check that nearly every week and I've seen every single sig, but I want him to make a new one, not just look at the same ones over and over again, I know that sounds stupid but yeah.

17298good124cmredsadlfkjlaksdf.png

Add me ingame: Lnterest. I am back.

Umm sorry for double posting if I did, but before tonnes of people posted the link to misterxman's deviantArt site.. Well I check that nearly every week and I've seen every single sig, but I want him to make a new one, not just look at the same ones over and over again, I know that sounds stupid but yeah.

Requests got boring to do, I planned to stop them even before RS's new rule. But now I'm working on some pixels I always wanted to do, so hopefully will be posted soon.

;)

knkcopy.jpg

Well then you'll know he is working on one he has already wanted to do. He doesn't have to post it. Why not PM him asking? We can't help you with this. Be a little more patient. We all know how much his sigs rock but they take time. :)

knkcopy.jpg

might wanna use this link for the banner instead of ures, it links directly to this thread and has image tags :wink:

[url=http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=451573][img=http://img389.imageshack.us/img389/1073/tipitgraphicsteamuserbar9mz.gif][/url]

tipitgraphicsteamuserbar9mz.gif

Splatter-RM-stroke.png

"A disbelief in magic can force some poor souls into believing in authority and business"

aye lets do something together. something across all genres... no idea how but yer..

anywho i just made this, fiddleing around with new set of brushes, colours, patterns etc. just messing around :wink: although if someone really wants gimme a pm

enzodone2sz.jpg

Splatter-RM-stroke.png

"A disbelief in magic can force some poor souls into believing in authority and business"