Sign in to follow this  
x_20_x

Anti Fire Breath Potions

Just started slayer today and got blue dragons.

Where can i get anti fire breath potions and how much do they go for?

Thanks

Also.. how long does one pot last

The pots go for around 4k. They last fairly long and I can't remember if it does tell you. It Probably will.

The self-proclaimed king of bronze.

spoke to late i just bought some for 6k each lol.. dang it

and is there any way to know when the potion has worn out?

It makes a sound when it runs out, but if another sound event ocurs at the same time, it can sometimes mask it. As long as you're wearing your anti-drag shield well its not too much of a problem. You will need the shield because anti-fire pots dont completely protect you from the breath, they only provide 100% protection when combined with the shield.

Why is 'common sense' so named, when there is so little of it about?

Welcome to puberty, we've been expecting you.

newsighq9.jpg

Also, blue dragons can easily be ranged (or maged), which doesn't require the anti shield or pots.

Also, if you don't want to fight blue dragons you can kill the baby blue dragons and you will still do your slayer task and get exp.

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

thanks, Cardo

I usually play without sound due to the firefox bug. From now on with dragons I'll switch to sound : -)