Bigger signatures (not in KB size, in pixel width/height)

1) This thread is old as hell and is obsolete. You should have atleast bumped a thread that was from 2007 instead of using a thread that's been dead for a year and a half.

2) Signature and avatare sizes won't be reviewed again until next year (2008).

Are people really getting so lazy that they just bump a thread that is just remotely similar to what they wanted, even though what they quote was already implemented over a year ago? :wall:

• 2 weeks later...
An option added to each users profile, to disable loading signatures, would be a decent idea as well.

I know it'd require a mod of some sort, but quite afew people simply do not care about seeing everybody elses signatures, and it'd save them time browsing the boards.

I wouldn't use it, but just building on that idea, an option to just turn of signature images as a second option would be usefull for dialup users. That would still leave readable text, quotes, and so on in signatures, while massivly helping their load times.

As for signature sizes, I think they're fine as is. Increasing width by 100px would be ok as long as bytes aren't increase so you aren't further burying dialup users (irrelevant if the above option is added tho).

I agree. I personally like looking at the signatures of most people. In the ideal forum I think I would be able to block certain people's sig, like if I had already looked at it. This however might take a lot of work and fill up more server space with each persons list of signatures to black. I also thought there was already an option to not see sigs.

Congratulations, you have officially earned the title of thread necromancer! :roll:

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

Someone bumps an old useless topic and you wait 9 days to do the SAME DAMNED THING in an attempt to insult him ...

Wow , I'm impressed :roll:

I like to fart silently but deadly in movie theaters
Ard Choille says (11:41 PM):

I wouldn't dare tell you what to do m'dear