Sign in to follow this  
Babyshambles

Eurovision !

that time of year is back, the time where europe is realeased to singing wannabe's to 37 diffrent nations. so..... who do u thinkis going to win, i must say uk has a gr8 entry and so does belgium. i really hate lithuanias enty and finlands because they're just stupid.

Babyshambles.png

Yeah, Finland's entry is stupid... because god forbid someone comes with an original entry in stead of the usual mix of underwhelming folk-pop accompanied by the same stale dance acts over and over again. Anyway, this should be in the movies and music board.

well bubsa, lithuanias entry is called "we are the winners" and it sounds like something little kids would say in primary school. I don't know if they got through the semi - finals tough, but if they did viewers all over europe will know why its stupid

Babyshambles.png

finland will pwn it, so sdfu :)

Doctor of Dental Surgery-2014

Medical Doctor-2018?

Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon-2024?

I'm not going to watch the actual contest, but I am going to vote for Finland.

that time of year is back, the time where europe is realeased to singing wannabe's to 37 diffrent nations. so..... who do u thinkis going to win, i must say uk has a gr8 entry and so does belgium. i really hate lithuanias enty and finlands because they're just stupid.

Belgium didnt even make the finals...

Odd though, in most polls they were predicted top 3.

Vmser.png

Bosna I Hercogovina Was Goooood, Finland owns to lmao :lol: (Serious laughed my [wagon] off irl when i saw finland ) :P

I Live in holland (Dutch) Omfg they sucked! :x Even my grandma can sing better then them, The songtext from holland is like:

rankn9wdnmksodn ajojsdoijsoiajdoiasjd

DIOSJAIODSJOISAJ

SDIOJAOIPSDIOJSkdjsjdosj

Siojdoi

Or something omg! :cry:

Yup, they were a bunch of glorified street artists. They may have had a chance 30 years ago, but these days it's all about stage presence, nothing more, nothing less, and you don't get that from running around between drums while chanting in a made up language.

Although Lordi are somewhat of a joke band, they most likely have more talent than any entrant, ever.

At least with Lordi the outfits aren't some sort of gimmick designed just to make an impact at the festival, they've been going at it for years in those outfits. Still, they're the only reason I'm watching this musical lobotomy this year (on mute for 99% of the time of course).

atlast! we have wait this for 40 years :)

gratz lordi and finland, my home country

RSN: osmo1234

Staker; r u o t s i

sigbanksupportqd1.gif

The 'We are the Winners' Song owned! Along with Uk's song, wow. So funny...

sig5235ro7.jpg

Although Lordi are somewhat of a joke band, they most likely have more talent than any entrant, ever.

I still value Abba over them, any time. Abba is just the most charismatic eurovision contestant ever.

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

how old are u? im curious

:roll:

Doctor of Dental Surgery-2014

Medical Doctor-2018?

Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon-2024?

how old are u? im curious

:roll:

just 21, not something 60 years, if you think for that :lol:

RSN: osmo1234

Staker; r u o t s i

sigbanksupportqd1.gif

I'm glad Finland won they were definitly the best band of the evening but I was very disapointed at the lack of points for the UK entry. It wasnt actually that bad but once again the block voting happened with countries voting for their neighbours regardless of how good the song is. Shame

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Number 6 (162 points) ;)

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Sweet, I'm currently scanning the web to find a video of their performance :P

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=LT+united :D

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi