if you could have any RS item in real life...

ixfd64

Give me a bow and some arrows! Oh wait thats not very creative :( . Or how 'bout a sword? No, people with those just get shot.

I have it!!

A red dragon. Think of the possibilities. And how cool would that be to be a dragon breeder.

pcingbs6.jpg

Goals: 80/80 Range, 75/90 Strength, 77/85 Attack, 64/76 Fishing and crafting 31k natures (o.O)

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow...soo many posibilities...You could bring your rune full or full dharoks or all my runes or even, but only if I dare...my...

potato!! Mmmm think of those posibilities!

EDIT - Signature far exceeds our sig limits but since it's so colourful you can keep it.

Ghost robes, silverlight, excalibur, mithril chainbody, red dragonhide body, gold helmet.

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

Choices, choices.

I'd go with either a Fire Cape, or Ghostly Robes.

Or any teleportation method. I'm fairly sure there's no Edgeville or Falador around on this planet, so I wonder where I'd end up. Probably Cambridge :o

Oh wait, i just realized it was soemthing you wanted in REAL life....my bad. Christmas Cracker wouldnt sell for much.

Anwyay, Id like to have....

- Crystal Bow that never ran out

- Unlimited Runes and Ancient Magiks.

- KBD as a pet (go rampaging through Tut Island!!!)

- 1000bil, and when it goes back to about 1mil, it automatically respawns to 1000bil again :)

ohdearyouaredead3dl.png

ihavearightfinald5er7be.gif

disk of returrning that can be used as a portal so ur actuly in rs or unlimited of everyrune. maby ghost robes. oh and super str pot ( no need for steroids)

Barrows drops: Torags pl8, Torgas legs, Guthans chainskirt

You people are so stupid you kill a bit of yourslef when you speak.

'I want a d bax so i can kills peoples!' The SWAT Team would murder you. Probably your family too.

"I want like all my moneys and i can spend it!" You can spend it like its infinite and then when its gone, what do you have? Nothing except stuff you can never complete the payments on, hence lifelong debt Willie Nelson style.

"i want runes! i caould cast FIRE SPELLS!!!" once again, the SWAT Team would murder you and millions of people would start looking for runes on earth, which could have serious negative repurcussions on all world economies and religions.

"I want a DARGON!!! RAWRZZ!!!" The SWAT Team would be EATEN and FRIED by your dragon, making you responsible for the death of seven innocent people, not including the murders that got them involved in the first place. The National Guard then kills your dragon with big guns and bombs. And you. And moist likely your family and non-draconic household pets as well.

"I wanna teleport!" To where? Detroit?

So what could possibly be useful in the real world from RuneScape? Gem rocks. YEAH BOY. I want a gem rock in my yard. NO! In my room! I can quit school and never have to get a job. I oculd just sit in my room with a chisel or a pick and wale on it, as it regenerates endlessly like all ore rocks in RS, and build up wicked upper-body strengh and an endless stockpile of precious and semiprecious stones, each one the size of my clenched fist. Small enough to not affect the economy, large enough to make me the richest man I know or have met.

"But I wants mre a FIRE CAPE!!!" So you can show up at school and be known as the fruity nerd in the cape. Wow.

Duumvir in game

"...One day I will burn down the rainforest and become a hero."

"Gold bars"

:P

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

3,000 Draggoneth Kings...who would kill themselves for me then automatically regouvinate(sp?) so i could get a few billions of dollars. and then tell them to killeveryone in my way to achieving my dream of being the frontman of a metal band. 8-)

RETIRED:Xtnucx

Kanonator

Termionkatil

Undead Str

Led Floyd

'I want a d bax so i can kills peoples!' The SWAT Team would murder you. Probably your family too.

"I want like all my moneys and i can spend it!" You can spend it like its infinite and then when its gone, what do you have? Nothing except stuff you can never complete the payments on, hence lifelong debt Willie Nelson style.

"i want runes! i caould cast FIRE SPELLS!!!" once again, the SWAT Team would murder you and millions of people would start looking for runes on earth, which could have serious negative repurcussions on all world economies and religions.

"I want a DARGON!!! RAWRZZ!!!" The SWAT Team would be EATEN and FRIED by your dragon, making you responsible for the death of seven innocent people, not including the murders that got them involved in the first place. The National Guard then kills your dragon with big guns and bombs. And you. And moist likely your family and non-draconic household pets as well.

So what could possibly be useful in the real world from RuneScape? Gem rocks. YEAH BOY. I want a gem rock in my yard. NO! In my room! I can quit school and never have to get a job. I oculd just sit in my room with a chisel or a pick and wale on it, as it regenerates endlessly like all ore rocks in RS, and build up wicked upper-body strengh and an endless stockpile of precious and semiprecious stones, each one the size of my clenched fist. Small enough to not affect the economy, large enough to make me the richest man I know or have met.

"But I wants mre a FIRE CAPE!!!" So you can show up at school and be known as the fruity nerd in the cape. Wow.

Way to kill the imaginations of children everywhere.

Way to kill the imaginations of children everywhere.

hahaha rofl im sigging that

i cant belive im the only one that said the thing that turns you into a monkey.......or the frog head

lighviolet1lk4.jpg