Weird RS hobbys?

KronoS

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i had around 200 full irons but gave them away at lumby to noobs and ppl who said they lost their stuff and had nothing....another hobby is i got to the highest lvl person i can find and just repeat zombie over and over....got a 25k bribe to go away..(dumb noob didnt know how to ignore i guess)..of course i didnt accept though

few words for you people. Seek psychiatric help.

In the meantime, id collect mroe but f2p low bank space so. Right now im collecting amulets of accuracy on my 42 pk, and various useless rings until i figure out why so many people in wild wear them. got like 10 various rings and like 8 amulets of accuracy o.0, Oh and he also has every kebab and beer from dwarfs since i created him which is only 7 or 8 of each. 98% of time he never leaves wilderness only to bank loot, so not many dwarfs.

if u noticed my avatar, im that crazy about nats =)

<------------

Thats a fake... obviosly... otherwise you will have like 4bill in natures? (im probably wrong)

I have basically every key, 7000 willlow longbows, and i used it have every robe =\

Wow! Like everyone here is a kleptomaniac, "omg a hammer, i'd better take that!" :wink: Lol. That would include me too. I've been kind of collecting burnt lobs, and swordies. I only have 300 burnt lobs, and around 160 burnt swordies though. I don't burn themas much anymore, stupid high cookng level. As for blackbane, you have a lot of patience. 100k cabbages!?!? I could never do that.

I collect a lot of things :)

700 burnt sharks, 1k wooden shields, 1k bronze meds, 1k eggs, 1k ropes, 1k of dragonfire shields, 200 goblin mail, 270 spades, 270 wizzy hats, 1.3k bronze pick axes, 1k pots, 50 unholy symbol molds

2k each of the general store stuff, jugs, shears, chisels, hammers and buckets

and my pride and joy, 1.3k chef hats 8)

100chefhatszo6.png

if u noticed my avatar, im that crazy about nats =)

<------------

Thats a fake... obviosly... otherwise you will have like 4bill in natures? (im probably wrong)

I have basically every key, 7000 willlow longbows, and i used it have every robe =\

yeah, he would have 4 bil :lol:

mysig31ha.png

I put on my monk robes and I start preaching out of my holy book. God I have no life. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, I collect some junk. I am into black warhammers now that I found out Punky has been collecting black hatchets :P

Other than that... I fletch. Thats a hobby to me I guess.

no i dont have hobbys like that, black wars are cool though, i kept all mine from trolls for slayer

I don't really collect anything but I do enjoy going to Free worlds and watching newbs die at the cows...it's funny because they die...from cows....

I also enjoying following low level people. They get mad and try to trade with you thinking you are wanting to give them something.