Construction has to be...

jimbobjoe

This new skill is obviously a play to get money away from the merchants. With their billions of cash (2 to be exact) they can afford these things and then we'll be seeing more people boasting about their houses in their sigs and advertising events taking place in their dungeons.

If someone wants to spend their fortune on the skill then go right ahead. I instead am only going to train it to thirty and then work on the rest of my skills up to sixty and then, maybe then, I'll got back and train Construction... AFTER I've merchanted a few hundred thousand from Runes. It's an expensive skill if you're not collecting and making everything yourself (who wants to pick up that many planks?)

steel dragon = 10,000,000

hellhound = 5,000,000

etc. dungeon will be even more pricey!

and what did you need a smithing level of 99 to biuld?

i also noticed this is the first or one of the first that somthing is unlocked at level 99, the deamon throne or whatever

tipitlessersigea3.png

That's one friggin' expensive skill. Oh well :D We got pet steelies!

Yup but the hardest thing, you wont be able to sell them.

6,521th to 99 woodcutting | Fletching 98/99 |

Idarodo | Combat 90 | Total 1565+ | 38m+ total exp

Retired.

Hellhounds aren' t 5M they're 500K so not that bad at all really...condsidering that logically they'd respawn. Ok so the marble and magic stone are overpriced some, but on the bright side people won't be speed training with that stuff unless they're mental ;-)

captain_poet.png

Hellhounds aren' t 5M they're 500K so not that bad at all really...condsidering that logically they'd respawn. Ok so the marble and magic stone are overpriced some, but on the bright side people won't be speed training with that stuff unless they're mental ;-)

5000000 - i copied that number from the knowledge base. Looks hella lot like 5 million to me, don't you think?

18/22 skills at or better than 60.

1300+ skill total.

Barrows:Torag's Helm x2, Guthan's Helm, Guthan's Warspear, Dharok's Greataxe, died to dharok, Guthan's Platebody, Ahrim's Hood. All in a total of 104 runs.

5000000 - i copied that number from the knowledge base. Looks hella lot like 5 million to me, don't you think?

cuz they pretty much are :roll: try to read better next time hmmsk

seasonmovingsig1bo.jpg