Guide to your FIRST fire cape even lvl 60s can get it!!!

Danton

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

um..u say a lvl 60 can do it but you say that guthans, crystal bow and some of that othe stuff is a must. i dont know ay lvl 60's with 70 att str def and range.

on the whole a great guide for higher lvls. im sure alot of people will get fire capes following this

yeah a lvl 60 can but you have to have ancients magic =) thats the only way you can for a lvl 60. around 80+ mage for a lvl 60 these days isnt to hard to do =)

A question?

I've heard somehow you can trap Jad on one side of the large italy rock and get the 4 healers on the other side, and use Guthans to heal on them.

Is this easy to do? Can you describe how it's done?

I have never heard of anyone doing this. I am actually in the process of finding an EASY cheap way to do it. I have discovered a cheap way b ut the tactics have to be to the T. so im working on that during the process I will see if I can do that. I think you could but running from jad means u cant see his legs and he can hit u from off screen makes it near impossible. but Ill try and see!

Your damned guide's apparently wrong.

The first attack Jad used was not magic, he ranged me first shot, and I died because I trusted your guide.

Thanks for the waste of an hour and a half and about 250k of supplies.

A question?

I've heard somehow you can trap Jad on one side of the large italy rock and get the 4 healers on the other side, and use Guthans to heal on them.

yea this can be done, if you run to the nord side of the italy rock (with the 4 healer folowing you jad wil stay on the south side making this easy for you to kill the healers and heal your self with guthans (if needed) but make sure jad is over half healt when you take the healers away.

this i have from a lvl 92 (cmb) named itwasdestiny who posted his vid on tip.it a few months ago, 2 or 3 the vid learns you alot about how to defeat jad and good strategie and he uses prayer pot in stead of supper restore's

(can't seem to find the link on where to download it cuz i posted tis on my old clan site (offline now :oops: ) but my internet is a lil messed up and can't open all sites, maybee if ill find it ill put it here)

seasonmovingsig1bo.jpg

you own really this is porbally the best guide on the web

you are amazing

but is 80 def really nessicary i dun feel like messing up my char just for def lvls... 72 def good enough?

yea, as the one i mencioned earlier did it with 72 deffence too

seasonmovingsig1bo.jpg

Rune_User wrote:

A question?

ANSWER

I have never heard of anyone doing this. I am actually in the process of finding an EASY cheap way to do it. I have discovered a cheap way b ut the tactics have to be to the T. so im working on that during the process I will see if I can do that. I think you could but running from jad means u cant see his legs and he can hit u from off screen makes it near impossible. but Ill try and see!

Someone on Tip.it posted a video of this technique. I hear it is difficult to pull off...i'll see if I can find it.

Great guide, it ties in with Muggiwhplar's guide( Link to it in my sig)

I'm not sure if its the greatest anymore :P

All Quests completed

99 Thieving achieved on January 10th, 2008

99 Defense achieved on August 3rd, 2008

85 Slayer achieved on July 31st, 2008

6 Dragon boot drops, 14 Whip drops

never heard of a lvl 60 that can wear full guthans.

good guide.

ANSWER

As you can see in the other question and answer part the lvl 60 is using ancients magicks. Just to make things a little more clear.

Your damned guide's apparently wrong.

The first attack Jad used was not magic, he ranged me first shot, and I died because I trusted your guide.

Thanks for the waste of an hour and a half and about 250k of supplies.

ANSWER

Im sorry that you feel so strongly about it. he will more than likely start with mage and will more than likely be in the south east corner. It doesn't mean he will always be there or start with mage.

A question?

yea this can be done, if you run to the nord side of the italy rock (with the 4 healer folowing you jad wil stay on the south side making this easy for you to kill the healers and heal your self with guthans (if needed) but make sure jad is over half healt when you take the healers away.

this i have from a lvl 92 (cmb) named itwasdestiny who posted his vid on tip.it a few months ago, 2 or 3 the vid learns you alot about how to defeat jad and good strategie and he uses prayer pot in stead of supper restore's

(can't seem to find the link on where to download it cuz i posted tis on my old clan site (offline now :oops: ) but my internet is a lil messed up and can't open all sites, maybee if ill find it ill put it here)

ANSWER

I use super restores because the sara brews lower your stats while increasing def and hp. super resore restores more prayer than a normal prayer pot and restores your stats. Also videos are always good to watch to see their tactics and learn jads timing. 90% of beating jad is getting his timing down. Also I tried doing the healer trick but jad doesnt seem to move. maybe it was before they changed it when he couldnt hit you off screen but now he can snipe you from almost anywhere so be warned!

you own really this is porbally the best guide on the web

you are amazing

but is 80 def really nessicary i dun feel like messing up my char just for def lvls... 72 def good enough?

ANSWER

80 def isnt a must 70+ is though i recomend 80 because thats what I have and I know i dont get hit that often.

thank you all for the support Id like to let you know i finished my cheap way in the caves i will be completing the notes and adding a new section to the guide sometime next week. If you have any questions or advice or even ways youd like for me to attempt the caves please let me know thanks!

wow that was good, hopefully you can come up with a cheap way

pker683.png

he has a phat just cause he is a p mod, now shut up about it
you're right, it's like giving candy to a fat kid and punch him when he eats it

Great guide!!

I have a question, would it work taking say 2-3k bolts and xbow as well as 1 c bow for jad? Have a look at my stats in my sig too, do you think I could do it? I'm not keen on using ancients as it is super expensive, but if you think it's the only way for me to do it, then maybe I will.

PS:this is the most reading I've done in about 2 years, it must be a good guide!! And keep bumping this guide, I really need a break from "construction this and conconstruction that!"

Yes I think you could do it with those amounts. i think you could do it with as little as 1k bolts but better safe than sorry I Suppose.

Thanks a lot man, great guide, had to say it again :) I don't think crystal and 1k bolts would quite cut it, I'll probably take 1700-2000 just incase. I'm going to be getting 72, maybe 76 prayer before doing it anyway, so it shouldn't be too hard if I just swap a super restore for a range pot.

Planning on having my first attempt tomorrow!!! I'll update this thread on how I'm doing.

bflinty1.png

Drops: Barrows: 60+ DK: 4... Dragon: 60+ Whips: 2... GWD: 0...ouch!

Main Goal: 2000 total with no 99's

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

OOps, went and started it now, got to kill my first 180 down there, got hit 2 21's by him, but I'm ok. I've logged out until tomorrow, I will try and get a pic.

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

If you decide to use go up to Jad and allow him to Melee you, will he still be changing his attack styles from Range/Mage? Or will he only Melee you from now on?

He will be changing his attack style all the time, he never stops, I don't know first hand, but it would make it pointless to range him, wouldn't it? I'm not going to test it on my first attempt, but I'm 100% sure anyway.

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png