THE 2004 PIXEL SIG OLYMPICS

rs2k

INTRO

After many long hours of dispute, the mods and everyone have concluded that I am, in fact, a real person. Also, Jumister5889 has publically apologized for all the trouble he has caused in the past :evil: so now he is requalified. :? If you are new to this topic, view this post:

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=43051

Now for the actual olympics.

olympic-rings1.gifTHE EVENTS/RULESolympic-rings1.gif

There are 2 events. One is for me in Runescape, the other is for a game i play on ps2, SOCOM II. SIGS MUST BE PIXEL. Either photoshop or paint can be used.This is an invatational contest only. The contestants are listed below. The prizes are gold, silver, and bronze metals. A contestant may win 2 golds, etc. Gold is 700k, silver 450k, bronze 275k.

Contestants:

• Misterxman

The_Jeppoz

Jumister5889

Le mad

Cool Bananna

vlad money

SOCOM II

Here, i want a pic of navy SEALs, either a sniper or assualters. If you do a sniper, i want the text "im just a bush with a twig pointed at your face!". If you do standard special op infantry, write, " I LIT YOU UP!"

Either way, i want RS2k on it.

Runescape

Since I merchant silver, i want a pic of me with a whip in alkarid with slave noobs mining silver. :D I want to be dressed in a black shirt, khaki pants, tan skin, and dark brown hair. I want to wear a sarodomin cross thingy and a red cape. I want the text "get back to work!" and Rs2k

I will not be judging this contest as i am biased towards Jumister. Instead, there will be a councel of 5 people being assembled by head judge, Dominic73 right now. Judges should rate each sig out of 10.

Good luck contestants :D

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fine ill be head judge as long as none of you have a problem with me being friends with jumister5889.

smells fishy to me...

yeah.... i can't quite put my finger onto it though....

Guest dominic73
LMAO! Dominic is the head judge? What are these boards coming too?

wdf is ur problem :roll: u too grandma i let you be a judge earlier.

o ya and its offence not fence. god dont let her be judge she dont even know how to spell offence :lol:

Guest dominic73

they just wanna be judges and be biased thats all. i say no judges dont let them even vote for they will lie like all other times.

fine ill be head judge as long as none of you have a problem with me being friends with jumister5889.

smells fishy to me...

yea :lol:

lol my b. Heh did it again :oops: hey mike (jumister) :oops: im on aim if you wanna show me ur sig so far. direct connect. hey guys lets not make this another flame war post again. If you wanna flame war go to the previous post lol.

Well but since i'm realy not sure i can't do...why don't u invite y0ur M0ther in just in case ? plus he actualy works on pixel stuff, with his own style ok, maybe not pixel by pixel but the look is kinda similar. I know he'd love to give his best for this comp...so...just let him in. If i have time then i'll join, but can't assure i'd give it a try...i'm 15% in