Masuma

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh no :cry: i hope he recovers

JfvHV.png

798M9.png

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

My new site. [bETA]

Don't know him personally, but hate it when people get these diseases. My prayers go out to you, get well soon, you can beat it! I've seen many people defeat cancer and I'm sure everyone here wants you to be a part of that group too.

Head Coach of the G!X Black Scrim Team 2007

---Wolfenstein Enemy Territory Internationals---

No way! I don't know Steve personally, but his posts always make me laugh, and when they don't, they are always well informed.

Cmon buddy, you can pull through this!

Anyone know how old Steve is BTW?

99/99 Fletching, 99/99 Cooking, 96/99 Strength

Hobgoblin11.jpeg

Damn, i hope he gets better. Cancer...it's just one of those horrible horrible things that we can't get rid of. I really hope he pulls through. Comeon Steve!

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

Guest AshKaYu
dont mean to be insensitive..

but who is steve?

Stevester77, he made a great, fun game called Heal or Hurt, and you can check it out in Forum Games. He's also really funny to talk to.

I have only registered in this forum today(10/6/06)and i saw a link saying"I hope you get better soon steven".I clicked the link and read this truly heartbreaking and tragic story.My prayers are with you Steve and with your family.I have full confidence that you WILL pull through.God bless you Steve,You are on of the strongest individuals i have ever heard of.

God Bless You. :cry:

Theslayer

Beauty Is Truth,Truth Is Beauty,Thats All You Need To Know On Earth,And All You Will Ever Know.

I have only registered in this forum today(10/6/06)and i saw a link saying"I hope you get better soon steven".I clicked the link and read this truly heartbreaking and tragic story.My prayers are with you Steve and with your family.I have full confidence that you WILL pull through.God bless you Steve,You are on of the strongest individuals i have ever heard of.

God Bless You. :cry:

Theslayer

That's extremely nice of you. Welcome to the forums buddy.

he is in my prayers :|

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

I didn't know him but I've heard of him. I think I've read a few of his posts too. I think he's a good guy and I wish him the best of luck. He'll pull through.

You'll be in my prayers man. I sorta know what it's like to have brain problems, and not being absouletlysure if you have a tumor or not. I have epilepsy and I went to get a CT Scan... They called me into the hospital a second time later that day, because they saw something on the X-ray photos that shouldn't have been there. After a bunch of brain scans, and many days of not knowing whether I had, in fact, had a tumor or not, I went to a neurologist. Luckily I didn't have a tumor, but it's scary stuff, even before you know if you have one or not. Get well Steven, I wish of you the best of luck. :(