My Fake RuneScape Screenshots (Some are OLD)

Blaze The Movie Fan

Here are all my fake runescape screenshots.

* means it isn't actually a fake, but I thought it was a fake on the time I created it.

[Only the 2 first screenshots are shown on this page]

The oldest are on the top and the newest are at the bottom. (At least in the order I remember them, that could be wrong.)

spongebobrunescape1iv.png

"SpongeBob Random Event"

I made this very long time ago, of course it isn't very good screenshot. I made it so long time ago. This is the first screenshot I ever made. I made it back in the days I was f2p, I was low level player. And I didn't research this one.

steelard8hq.png

"A steel dragon in Ardougne"

I made this on my very first days as a member. I used the steel dragon picture on Tip.It, and didn't put much effective in this. The steel dragon is wrong direction than the others are.

(1) (2) (3) (4)

"The Perfect Crime"

Here I created a lot of fakes in order. I didn't and still don't know how to make fakes animated. Also the KBD is a copy from the Tip.It site.

"Hero dropping rune longsword"*

This is actually my first fake based on true events. I was trying to make fake, but it did turn out not to be fake at all. Exteremely real in fact.

(1)

(2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

"Zeke knows nothing about spear"

I made this screenshot before I knew about the RuneScape font. Of course the text is wrong. That's because I didn't know much about screenshots back then.

"Me wearing dragon full helmet"

Not at all like a dragon full helmet would look like. On the time I made it I was asking about what island was in the background. I got the answer. Anyway, only fake thing about this one is there is a hidden helmet fake.

"Invicubility Greater Demon"

This was also before I even knew RuneScape font existed, I used the best font I could. It wasn't very good however. The point of this is the greater demon recives no damage at all.

"What I think man should drop"*

I knew this wasn't fake. But it still is something that could never happens. I was simply sharing my opinion of what a man could drop.

"Basilisk drops treasure"

This was my last fake before I knew anything about RuneScape font. And it was very nice one too. This is actually a fake, I was wearing my amulet and dropped it. But yet I'm still wearing it, I didn't have another one in inv, I somehow copied.

"Mysterious Old Man, more mysterious than usual"

You might say I didn't leave then I made this fake, but that's just a conicidence. Not only is it fake about the mysterious old man, also my dragon longsword is poisoned, it hits 15. But even though it looks a lot like 13. I used the picture of Mysterious old man from RuneHQ on this time. I edited his beard to make it look long.

"Knight drops a dra...dra...dra....whatever"

This is the first fake I used RuneScape Font to help me. It was about a fake drop, of an item that doesn't exists. I also put some useful things in the chat box. This can NEVER become true for 2 reasons, it would be "dragon full helm" not helmet. And also the dragon drop doesn't look at all like other dragon drops.

"Very good lvl3 clue."

Some of you may already have saw this in the "Best Treausure Rewards" thread in Clues Clues Clues (and random event) forum. This is basicly what I got for a treasure reward.

Fakes released after this thread was made:

"Pickpocket Option Misplaced"

This is simply a misplaced pickpocket option, this is the first one I made that you can choose options.

"Reserved Rock"

This rock is busy, I can't mine it. That's why it's the reserved rock.

"Random Madness"

1 2

I'm kidnapped by EvilBob, but before he can go any further the mysterious old man sends him to a quiz. That's unfortunate for the cat, but good for me.

"Greater Demon Conversation"

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

This is the 2nd conversation I ever made. The first one was about Zeke, this will perhaps not be the last one. Here is also a picture of car, got from here.

That's all my fakes. And I'm not stopped making fakes, I will make more soon. :mrgreen: Please feel free to post what you think.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also the first dragon full helmet made me laugh, sorry.

There is nothing to be sorry about. These are meant to make you laugh. :mrgreen:

Anyway, on that steel dragon in Ardougne picture, I will tell you I only trained farming once, at that time to get a ring of charos(u), after that I never trained farming again.

New Fakey:

reservedrock6iy.th.png

"Reserved Rock"

This is meant to be a rock that already has an owner. Yep, this is my newest fake. :mrgreen:

Umm...yay? If you are going to name my tut, at least make your fakes using my tut. #-o None of the text is right, and you messed up even the most basic of fakes. :-# You have tons of fakes, but none of them are any good, sorry. :( Quality > quantity.

I would suggest redoing all these fakes, and trashing the ones that you can't. :shame: Make sure that you =; and actually read my tut. #-o

Not giving a rating. kthxbai

(To those saying that I'm being too hard, he even said multiple times that he's looked at a master tut. It's not my fault that he didn't use it.)

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

Actually I did use your tutorial in the screenshot "A white knight dropping a dra...dra...dra...drag....whatever" but the rest I didn't, and only about 5 of these are made after I knew about this site. Anyway, I shouldn't have mentioned your site, I only mentioned it since that's where I got the RuneScape font. Now I will edit my post that your site isn't mentioned.

I don't care if I get F for ratings, I will keep on making these until I get better.

Anyway here are new screenshots both with the same thing. It's called:

"Random Madness"

randommadness17sx.th.png randommadness29qb.th.png

The fact is I have bitmap, so it just looked like I didn't follow your tutorial when I did "White Knight drops a drag...drag...drag...whatever" I'm not wasting 100s dollors for Photoshop. I have more important things in life to spend my money on. I'm not an artist, so don't be surpriced if I'll never be an expert.

Ok, I'll edit my post right now. But on Saturday will the pictures come there.

Also there will be no new fake screenshot tomorrow. Just an update of the 2nd screenshot of today. I forgot to remove the '['s in that one. Also I've forgot to change the place. I don't bother waiting for EvilBob to take me again.

I lost internet connection and didn't get to the internet all day yesterday that explains why no screenshots were. The reason why I could do it is I did it the day before. I only lost internet for 1 day.

I like a lot of your ideas and humor :) :lol:

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

Here are my latest screenshots. Click number to get to them.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

I know it's unbelievable but I did copy and paste the greater demon from Brimhaven Dungeon and put it in Ardougne.

I got picture of the car here

What do you think of this? :mrgreen:

Also the first dragon full helmet made me laugh, sorry.

There is nothing to be sorry about. These are meant to make you laugh. :mrgreen:

Anyway, on that steel dragon in Ardougne picture, I will tell you I only trained farming once, at that time to get a ring of charos(u), after that I never trained farming again.

New Fakey:

reservedrock6iy.th.png

"Reserved Rock"

This is meant to be a rock that already has an owner. Yep, this is my newest fake. :mrgreen:

I love the concept of this one :lol: !

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Er... When talking to an NPC the font is different... talk to any NPC in the game. None of them are cleanly done, and a lot of the ones involving fake items (or beards) appear to have little effort put into the shading, or even the drawing. Some of them are very good ideas, they just need more effort than you put into them. I'm a stickler for clean fakes, so...

saidinwotsmall2zo.jpg

Add your blog to the BlogScape Index!

SaidinWoT can now be tracked easily on weekends - Erm, maybe when I start playing again.

Levels do not measure intelligence OR maturity.