My Fake RuneScape Screenshots (Some are OLD)

Blaze The Movie Fan

Er... When talking to an NPC the font is different... talk to any NPC in the game. None of them are cleanly done, and a lot of the ones involving fake items (or beards) appear to have little effort put into the shading, or even the drawing. Some of them are very good ideas, they just need more effort than you put into them. I'm a stickler for clean fakes, so...

I'm trying to make them as real as possible, but I do have life. And I don't have time to take hours just to make a fake screenshot.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what is the runescape font called and do you know what size?

Yes I got it from Bloodveld's site and use 13 size. :lol:

You only use that for overhead text or textbox text, not spoken text. #-o

And I don't have time to take hours just to make a fake screenshot.
Then you shouldn't be faking. All your sigs are full of mistakes and an obvious lack of effort.

As I said before,

Quality > quantity.

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

Stop flaming me. If I get to trouble for this thread you're responsible.

Some people that are master at something wants everyone else to be perfect.

So you hate my fakes, fine. Now stay out of my thread. It's so irrutrating that I can't make stuff without being flamed.

I've even been banned for making stuff that aren't perfect. Just because I didn't stop making them. This goes to rest to you. I'm not the one that's wasting my time, you are.

My suggestion thread got flamed. Make sure it won't happen to this thread as well.

There is another site I used find in the sticky. Just because I have a life doesn't mean I'm not allowed to do stuff that are meant to be 'perfect'.

BTW, you are no beter than these that says "LOL a level 106 with lvl40 ruencrafting? What a noob."

I was hoping the owner of the site would be nice, but you've proved me wrong.

Off-Topic: When I get to lvl50 slayer I'm gonna kill you and all your friends in slayer tower. That's my kind of revenge.

Okay, I'm not trying to put your fakes down, I'm simply showing how it's easy to improve the quality without much effort. I first copied your "Knight drops whatever" into paint 30 minutes ago. Since then, the past 30 minutes have been spent like so:

3 Minutes logging on, opening bank, getting items

2 Minutes taking reference pics

4 Minutes correcting "Take Dragon Full Helmet" Text

6 Minutes talking to random friends on RS

3 Minutes hunting down a friend with d med for a reference pic (authenticity always helps)

4 Minutes recoloring a Rune Full Helm

4 Minutes moving around text in text box so it all lines up properly

2 Minutes checking the pic for any more errors

2 Minutes saving and uploading the pic

That totals up to one half hour, and I was keeping track. It's now more like 40 minutes because I've been typing this up and chatting to a number of friends. Again, I'm not trying to insult your work:

dragfullhelm4ba.png

I don't consider it great, but it's not bad either

saidinwotsmall2zo.jpg

Add your blog to the BlogScape Index!

SaidinWoT can now be tracked easily on weekends - Erm, maybe when I start playing again.

Levels do not measure intelligence OR maturity.

Thanks. You showed me how to update. I will remember this for next screenshot.

BTW I use this guide. Tell me exactly is something in here that doesn't tell me some things?

And yes, I did take time viewing the guide. Can't afford Photoshop however. (the demo I have has no save option, but is still great)

Er... in my defense I never actually read the text when editing it! (I'm being honest here). Blaziken, do you have MS Paint? Because all that editing was done there; I can't afford PhotoShop either.

saidinwotsmall2zo.jpg

Add your blog to the BlogScape Index!

SaidinWoT can now be tracked easily on weekends - Erm, maybe when I start playing again.

Levels do not measure intelligence OR maturity.

Er... in my defense I never actually read the text when editing it! (I'm being honest here). Blaziken, do you have MS Paint? Because all that editing was done there; I can't afford PhotoShop either.

Well, you're a great helper. I can't promise anything, but I will take at least 45 minutes next time I make screenshot. :mrgreen:

I'm so sick of beggars. They keep on following me, and never give up. This is how I would thread the master beggar in RuneScape:

diebeggardie3wy.th.png

Of course I get skulled because I kill a person. Just like in the wilderness.

How do you like this? =P~

I edited this image then it was ready to make sure it looks as real as possible.

Hey... For your character speech - NPC Thing speech box... Font... Thing...

Go here: http://s6.exoload.com/506/1149097188.png

It has lots of great fake things, and the font you need.

Thank you. I will save it to my computer. And use it next time. But I don't think I will be using most of this. Since writing takes shorter time and copy paste text takes like forever. I will try to use it anyway. :mrgreen:

This is great.

But I'm afraid I can't use the stats fake as it seems to be out of date. :(

Well it's better than the totally wrong-looking ones you have at the moment.

Just because it takes longer, doesn't mean it isn't worth doing...

If you're gonna do fakes, try do 'em right... >_>

Al right. I'll do it. You're right it is worthy. But still I can't use the stats fake since it's out of date.

Stats fakes are amazingly easy anyway... I made one before I cam here... 99 In everything. So easy.

But I still can't use it. I want this to happen today, not 4 months ago. :shame:

To make the fakes relistic I will use the font I'm used to and copy and paste the fonts in that image you showed me.

Anyway, on that steel dragon in Ardougne picture, I will tell you I only trained farming once, at that time to get a ring of charos(u), after that I never trained farming again.

your making fakies y not put a fake farming lvl?

16ar2vr-1.jpg

rebsigforrsr7xr.jpg

Anyway, on that steel dragon in Ardougne picture, I will tell you I only trained farming once, at that time to get a ring of charos(u), after that I never trained farming again.

your making fakies y not put a fake farming lvl?

16ar2vr-1.jpg

rebsigforrsr7xr.jpg

You call him a noob for killing a 'fellow' stick figure?

Well done... You just created something that wasn't a stick figure.

I do believe that you're the noob... You called a guy in rune plate and dlegs, and some helm too crappy to recognise a stick figure?

Daym yoo goo' boih! [/american mama accent]

Yeah, I made a fake screenshot showing everyone with low hp bars in the middle of Falador. Funny thing though, a few days later Durial321 killed people in Falador. I need to redo it and make it look like a new mage attack was used on everyone.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Here is my newest fake it's called:

"Insulted Guard

insultedguard11fj.th.png insultedguard26qz.th.png insultedguard37im.th.png

Here I'm simply insulting a guard and want to make him angry and own him. :mrgreen:

The 3rd part of this fakey is simply showing that you can get in a lot of trouble for using the 'f' word, so don't do it. I hope you will learn on that one that you should never do it.

How do you like my fakey? LOL. :mrgreen:

Remember I don't follow Jagex ways, I follow MY ways so I don't have small shadows behind texts.

EDIT: I did it again. Will be more careful nex time.