Party hats store myth

RockyMaivia

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no its true a long time ago where you start the family crest quest there is a guy who sells cloths, jagex messed up and added red phats in to what he sells

this is in rsc, and yes its true, and it was a long tiem ago i wish i had a picture to show you, but im sure someone does

but they fixed it after a update or 2

~Bmms

thats pretty incredible actually. red phats in RSC must be like 200k now #-o

Ralvn.png

Yeah the store was there buy never had any in stock. Me being the dumb person I am actually sold one to the store to find out how much it was worth and the store stole my phat. The stock dropped to zero as soon as I clicked sell. I didn't mind it too much then as they were a lot cheaper and I had a couple full sets. Now i wish I had it back as I'm poor as hell

pedestrian01.png

Notttttttttttttt true. They were dropped all over the ground, and you had to pick them up. You didn't buy them.

You had to fight monsters for them, it was added in as a drop.

Lol get your facts straight. You got phats from crackers which were dropped ON THE GROUND on christmas day 2001. NOT by monsters, they just SPAWNED. rs2 prod :evil:

• 10 years later...

I Can confirm that there was such a store in Varrock that had a very slow spawning red party hat for sale.I dont have a picture of thr store with a hat for sale and I highly doubt that one exists.The store was usually full of players clicking on it trying to catch a spawn.I actually got one after about six tries. I put it on and everyone in the store was mad. It cost 4 gp.

This has been dead for 10 years. Please don't necro old discussions.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...