Minoture

The Lost Journal of Islar

NOTE TO LIBRARIAN: I recently found this Journal while keeping guard over the Chaos Temple. I had been assigned there by my clan and was keeping watch when I saw something laying tattered under the alter. I picked it up and found it to be a lost journal of a great hero. I have copied down the first few pages here. The journal was tattered and most likely had pages scattered all around Runescape. I will try to find more lost pages, maybe the Wise Old Man in Draynor has a page...

- I have begun this journal in the hope that these wars may not be forgotten, that it ever be known what happened when the gods controlled the land, using us warriors as minions. My only hope is that my children will not have to worry about such things, at that they may never know the wrath of Zamarock or any other Immortal.

I am writing this first entry by the currant base for Saradomin's followers. This temple was originally controlled by Zamarock, but was captured by us. Thankfully the Void Knights of Guthix had decided that it was time to intervene! We had been worried that the VOid Knights may never think the tide had shifted, even after Zamarock's followers summoned Delrith and destroyed old Varrock. To think, the oldest city in the land destroyed by a demon while Saradomin's army was busy fighting in the eastern swamps...

THIS IS WHERE THE JOURNAL IS TORN

WFCrest.gif

After having a discussion with the Wise Old Man I discovered that he may have had a few pages hidden in his book shelf. After searching for about an hour I found the next few entries. They are a little muddy so it may take me a while to put them back in the journal and make them legible. Please feel free to comment on weather you think this journal is authentic and if it contains battles that are worth remembering!

-Today we move North through the woods and are trying to get to the maze that is made by the gushing lava. Our scouts report that Zamarock is sending some of his followers south the engage us in battle, I hope for their sake that they avoid us!

-HURRAH! WE ARE VICTORIOUS! In the area that we have now christened "The Bone Yard", after all the bones that are now scattered aroung, we have defeated Zamarock's army for a second time (with Guthix's help of course). In his anger the evil Lord Zamarock has resurected some skeletons to guard the bones of his fallen men! We will have no trouble getting past them as they are weak.

The day began calmly enough, we were marching from the chaos temple full of favor from Saradomin. As expected the enemy engaged us and soon we were in a giant battle! I wipped out my trusty Battle Axe of Addament and charged into battle with a loud "SAAARRRRAAADDDOOOMMMIIINNN!!!" I leveled past the first of his monks and began praying to Saradomin to block the horrid magical spells Zamarock's Warlocks had begun casting on me. I dashed and bashed through a few of the Giants Zamarock had summoned, the rest of them retreated to a hill north-west of the battle field. Blood gushed out of my hand as I saw myself get slashed by Iban, Zamarock's son! We battled for hours, him and I, me getting my battle axe blocked by his staff, and him, finding it useless to attack me with his spells, lunging continuously. I was able to dodge these with ease, but Iban seemed immune to my axe blows. After 5 hours Iban told his army to withdraw with a load roar, "GET BACK TO THE MAZE! THEY CANNOT DEFEAT US THERE!"

Boldly we gave chace, but to no avail. They must have had potions brewed to give them energy to run forever, for we could not keep up with them and were soon reduced to panting violently. It was at this time that Zamarock summoned the skeletons of his dead army in his rage. The thing about the undead is that they are much weaker than when they were alive. Normally we could take them with ease, but the battle had us so fatigued we might have died there, if it wasn't for those wonderful Void Knights and their magic maces that could crumble those skeletons with ease.

IT MAY TAKE ME A WHILE TO GET THE MUD OFF THE REST OF THE PARCHMENT, I THINK THE APOCATHARY MAY HAVE SOME STUFF FOR CLEANING OFF CAKED MUD...

WFCrest.gif

Haha, lucky me, he had some, just might take a while to get the rest cleaned up, here's what I got so far...

-We got a message today from the Duke of Lumbridge. It seems that there have been some wierd disterbances by the Al-Kharid gate. He is requesting that we send someone back to investigate. Lucky me, I was picked. It should only be a few days getting back, especially if it's just me and my trusty Adament armor. I must thank those dwarves for giving me access to those mines!

I think I'll stop at the Chaos temple to check up on our warriors there, then down to Varrock to see how the re-building is coming along. Of course I'll have to go through the accuresed Bone Yard, too bad teh Void Knights refuse to give me their maces, something about the power of Guthix falling into the wrond hands. Oh well, I'm off!

-The guys at the Chaos temple are fine, they're getting a visit from some monks in a few days to offcially make the temple an alter to Saradomin. I'd love to stay and chat here, but I'll have to get going in the morning and need some rest.

-Safe journey to Varrock, they've destroyed the Zamarock circle to the north of the city. The Druids wanted to make another one on top of it, but decided to create one to the south instead, that way Zamarock must penetrate Varrock's defences to get to it.

THIS ONE DIRT STAIN JUST WON'T COME OFF, OH WELL, I'LL GET IT EVENTUALLY! FEEL FREE TO COMMENT ON WHETHER OR NOT YOU THINK THIS IS AUTHENTIC OR NOT!

WFCrest.gif

This is good stuff. It seems definitly real and you have woven the 2 stories together very well. I hope you get that mud spot off soon.

goood stuff, excited to hear about what happens next, keep it going and find the other pages!

Babybyers in game or pm me here

~~Byers

babydz3.jpg

The Carter III

"I can get your brains for a bargain, like I bought it from Target.

Hiphop is my supermarket, shoppin' cart full of fake hiphop artists."

Thank you for your support, and luckily, I did get the dirt stain off! Also I must hike through the Al-Karid desert, hopefully I'll find the next piece of the journal there. By the way, I recently got a threatening letter telling me to stop trying to piece together the journal. Postie Pete was kind enough to hike all the way to Draynor to give it to me, and I'm very glad he did. I'll be carrying my rune armor from now on!

-This discovery I have made is fantastic, and is sure to change this world as we know it! But I'm getting ahead of myself, first I must tell you what happened earlier that day! As soon as I reached Lumbridge the Duke gave me the situation: his guards had been stopping by Al-Kharid to make sure everything was ok, and found a regiment of Al-Kharid warriors huddled around the gate. They were all too scared to talk and kept muttering "Cats, cats, cats."

I ventured to see what was going on and found the warriors huddled there as expected. I walked through the gate and started off to the Palace. What I found there shocked me beyond all belief!

There was a giant lion with the head of a man! Surrounding him were cats, cats of all kinds! Kittens, wily cats, overgrown cats, white cats, black cats, and everything in between. They seemed to be talking to each other, but I could not understand the meows they gave.

I cautiously walked up the the giant lion. He payed no attention to me until I picked up one of the cats, I had left my own little darling at the Chaos Temple for the boys up there to play with.

"HOW DARE YOU PICK UP ONE OF ICHLARIN'S CHOSEN!" The thing bellowed.

I took a few steps back before gathering myself.

"I apologize," I replied, quivering underneith my adamentine plate-legs (luckily they were one size to big and you couldn't see my legs shaking), "but I am just here on behalf of Saradomin's army..."

"SARADOMIN?" It shouted, "THAT OVER-RATED GOODIE-TWO-SHOES?"

"I wish you wouldn't talk of him like that, he is the one protecting us all from the evil Zamarock!"

"HA, THAT'S WHAT YOU THINK, THE CATS COULD PROTECT YOU ALL IF YOU GAVE THEM THE OPPERTUNITY, ICHLARIN HAS GIVEN THEM SPECIAL POWERS!

"WHo is this Ichlarin you speak of?" I inquired, completely baffled with this creatures laughter at the Lord Saradomin.

"ICHLARIN IS THE GOD OF THE DESERT, AND HAS GIVEN ME THE HONOR OF BEING THE PROTECTOR OF ALL CATS!"

"So he is your god of peace?"

"NO, HE AND HIS SISTER RULE TOGETHER, THOUGH SHE HAS BROUGHT DISEASE AND FAMINE."

"So she is the evil goddess."

"NO, I'D RATHER NOT EXPLAIN IN DETAIL, YOU MORTAL CANNOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING!"

"Anyways," I said, perplexed at the creatures divine rulers,"who are you and why have you taken over Al-Kharid's palace?"

"I AM THE GREAT SPHINX, AND AS I TOLD YOU I AM THE PROTECTOR OF ALL CATS!"

"Alright, Sphinx, how does that give you permission to take over this palace?"

"AN UNHOLY SPIRIT HAS ARRIVED TO THE SOUTH, IT HAS SCARED ALL THE DESERT CATS! I HAVE BROUGHT THEM HERE THAT THEY MAY FIND REFUGE, THERE ARE GOOD SHRIMP FISHING SPOTS AND COWS TO THE WEST THAT PROVIDE MY FRIENDS WITH FOOD." The Sphinx replied, completely confident over his power.

"I thought you said Ichlarin would protect you and these cats from evil, why has he not done so? Could not he fight off this unholy spirit?"

The Sphinx stood there in thought for a moment, obviously wondering about his alliegence to his god.

"PERHAPS HE MEANT FOR HIS SUBJECT TO FIGHT BACK, I AM MEARLY HERE TRAINING THEM!"

"Well perhaps Ichlarin and Saradomin could form an allience, I have a feeling this Unholy Spirit is the evil god Zamarock!"

"YOU SPEAK WITH INTELLIGENCE, YOU ARE NOT LIKE THOSE BLITHERING DOLTS OF WARRIORS THAT GUARDED THIS PALACE! I SHALL COMMUNE WITH THESE CATS ABOUT IT, THEN THEY WILL ASK ICHLARIN WHAT HE THINKS! YOU MAY LEAVE."

With that the Sphinx began to ignore me and began meowing. I decided that it was a good time to leave, and so returned to the Duke and reported everything to him.

I AM HOPING THAT THE REST OF THE JOURNAL IS CONTAINED IN THE AL-KHARID PALACE, IF NOT, POSSIBLY IT'LL BE IN ONE OF THE DESERT TOWNS. PLEASE CONTINUE TO COMMENT ON THE AUTHENTICITY OF THIS AND IF THIS IS WORTH THE RISK OF ME BEING KILLED!

WFCrest.gif

Keep going. Search alkarid from the top to the bottom. I need to hear the rest of this story. You have done what few people can do and that is get me hooked on a story. YOU HAVE TO FIND THE REST.

YOU HAVE TO FIND THE REST.

He said it, i gotta hear the rest too. :shock:

babydz3.jpg

The Carter III

Good news, the next piece of the journal IS at the palace, and I have graciously been invited to stay at the palace for my help with getting Prince Ali out of that nasty kidnapping situation!

-After talking with some monks I found that Saradomin is more than willing to accept an allience with Ichlarin. I returned to the Sphinx and told him the good news. The Sphinx said that Ichlarin had decided to ally himself with Saradomin to! We will head out to the desert in two days time to battle Zamarock's forces in the south!

-Though we have gained an ally in Ichlarin I have recieved some horrible news from the far north. Guthix has decided that the sides are now even and that to maintain the balance he will not be able to help either side. Luckily his Void Knights had already help us take the lava maze, but there was no sighting of Iban, he has somehow disappeared. I fear that he has come to the desert to help destroy the Sphinx and his cats.

After telling the Sphinx of our loss he decided to give us cat speak amulets made by Ichlarin to help us coordinate in battle. He said he was sorry that he caused the loss of an ally, but I told him that it was unnecesary to apologize, for I knew that Ichlarin would be more reliable in the long run.

We marched half-way through the desert and plan to camp there for a night. "We" includes the Sphinx, his army of cats, the slightly-afraid Al-Kharid warriors, and the Duke of Lumbridges private guards. The Duke was also gracious enough to provide us with his top-notch chef, and for the first time I tasted Gumbo, something the cats seem to love!

THE REST OF THE PAGES MUST BE SCATTERED THROUGH MORE OF THE AL-KHARID LIBRARY, I WILL CONTINUE SEARCHING FOR THEM! KEEP THE COMMENTS COMING!

WFCrest.gif

You are one of the best storywriters that i have come across. I am hooked on this. As soon as you clear up one cliff hanger you create another one. FIND THE REST. you have me in suspension n i need to find out what happens next.

keep on going man this is a well writen fun story, seems very believeable too, keep going!

babydz3.jpg

The Carter III

After hearing your comments, Prince Ali himself has begun helping me search the library for the next few pages! I have found this one torn entry. This is a good sign that I will not have to travel down to Sophanem for the rest! Islar must have sent his entries back up to the Palace!

Postie Pete gave me another message, that skeleton sure runs around alot! This message was signed in blood by one of Zamarock's monks. This message does NOT scare me one bit... although I may ask Prince Ali for some bodyguards.

-We are camping in the bandit camp tonight. When they first saw the Al-Kharid warriors marching into their camp they brandished their scimitars and all stepped out of their tents, intent on starting a fight. Then the Sphinx came with an army of cats bringing up the rear and the bandits retreated back into their temperary homes.

We were able to buy supplies from one of them, and we were even able to find some imported milk! (I feel sorry for the poor merchant that was bringin the shipment to the desert cats. The milk got to the cats anyways.)

-WE set out from the bandits camp today, canteens full of pineapple juice (it has been found it evaporates at a slower rate), and milk.

We reached the pyramids when some of the cats began to hiss and start fussing. Luckily I remembered my cat speak amulet and began conversing with the lead cat:

"What's with all the hissing? It's getting very annoying!" I told her.

"Unholy Spirits, Ichlarin save us all!" She replied, running to the Sphinx.

"What sort of Unholy forces?" I said, following the cat.

"Something I've never felt, but those that have come from the North say used to be common, they say that it should be feared greatly!"

It was at this time that I decided it was Zamarock. I told the Sphinx that Zamarock definatly held some power in his city, and that the priests of Ichlarin are probably being held captive.

"THEN," the Sphinx said, "WE WILL CAMP HERE FOR THE NIGHT AND PLAN THE BATTLE, WE MUST SAVE THE PRIESTS! I DID NOT THINK THEY WERE CAPTIVE!"

"But I thought the cats would tell you..."

"THEY DID NOT KNOW, THEY RAN BEFORE THE UNHOLY SPIRIT CAME! DO NOT CRITISIZE THEM, OR YOU MAY LOSE AN ALLY, COME, I WILL TELL YOU OF THE CITY."

THE ENTRY IS TORN HERE, THE NEXT PART IS PROBABLY BEING USED AS A BOOK MARK IN ANOTHER BOOK. KEEP ON COMMENTING, I'D HATE FOR POSTIE PETE TO HAVE TO GIVE ME THESE HATE LETTERS BECAUSE OF A FAKE JOURNAL!

WFCrest.gif

Oh come on i need to hear more. You really are a wicked story teller and you make more n more cliff hangers. FIND THAT BOOK.

Welll I guess he didn't know it at the time, but come on, how could Prince Ali read halfway through The Hitch Hiker's Guide to Asgarnia without looking at the journal entry at least once! Oh well, nothing new from Postie Pete, so I guess I'm safe for now.

--We met them at dawn outside the city. Zamarock had cursed rats in the city and caused all the cats that didn't leave with the Sphinx to be turned in to the Cats from hell. The evil camels and tainted priests didn't make things any better. While the cats began their fight for dominance, the Al-Kharid warriors and I charged into the priests and began our fight. Once again I prayed to Saradomin to protect me from their evil spells, and smashed my way through. The Al-Kharid warriors wore no metal armor, so had nothing extra to fear, and charged in with Scimitars shimmering. I had long awaited seeing the Sphinx in battle, and it didn't disappoint. With an ear-shattering growl it leapt into the preists, biting and clawing at any of the traitors in sight.

IT WAS HERE THAT THE PAGE WAS COMPLETED,

LUCKILY I FOUND THE NEXT FEW PAGES STUFFED IN A SEPERATE BOOK!

I myself got bashed through their lines, hacking away to get to the high priest. Zamarock would pay for this outcasting of cats from their homes! I had forgotten about Iban until I made it through the wave of priests and saw who was wearing the high priests gowns. Iban must have killed the true high priest and turned the other priests against Ichlarin. I had a sinking feeling that the loyal priests were all killed mercilessly.

After crushing through one last priest's skull, I ran madly at Iban, pure hate in my eyes. He was predisposed with the Sphinx, casting strange spells that froze the Sphinx for a period of time, before blasting away at him. I could not let this continue, and charged up the stairs of the temple.

Iban saw me and swung out an adament mace. I mentally asked Saradomin to protect me from the mace blows, as I swung at Zamarock's spawn. Once again, he seemed immune, but this time I had a secret weapon. With him trying to deflect my blows, the Sphinx had thawed out and pounced at Iban. Though our melee attacks didn't seem to work, the Sphinx was a force to be reconed with, since Ichlarin had granted him powers no one could comprehend. His claws seemed to be given off a force that seeped the energy out of Iban.

It was at this time that something completely unexpected happened. It seems that a group of loyal Ichlarin priests had hidden inside the pyramid. WHen they heard the battle outside they charged out and began casting spells on Iban. Iban could not hold back both melee and magic, and so teleported to the deepest sections of the wilderness where Zamarock still rules.

After taking care of the final resistence, and exterminating the Hellcats, we let out a victorious cheer and began to search the city for food, water, and milk. We called the Duke's chef out from hiding and had him prepare a wonderful feast from what we could find. I told the remaining loyal priests that until they could begin producing food for themselves again, the Duke of Lumbridge and the Prince of Al-Kharid would send supply caravans to them, on the condition that the Sphinx made sure they made it safely through the Bandit's Camp. They heartily agreed and asked me to stay. I told them that I could not, but I would stay for a night before heading back to the vast northern wilderness to my fellow soldiers of Saradomin.

--The priest were able to cast a spell on me that sent me all the way up to Varrock. They were still happily building away, and only took a short break to ask me the news from the desert. The Druids were coming along fine with their stone circle, and I was able to help with the bringing up of one of the stones. After visiting and helping there for a few hours, I left for the Chaos temple. I got there late and found what I thought was too many people camped out there. I was right. While I was gone and the Void Knights had abondonned them, Zamarock's warriors returned and fought back for the lava maze. It just so happened that they had taken a few days to re-summon Delrith, before letting him loose on Saradomin's camp. My fellow fighters were forced to retreat, and had to run straight through the Bone Yard, for the skeletons preyed on those who stopped to rest. Though Saradomin had triumphed in the South, Zamarock was taking back the North.

I BELIEVE THAT WAS THE LAST OF THE LETTERS THAT ISLAR SENT TO THE PRINCE OF AL-KHARID. I MAY HAVE TO TRAVEL TO LUMBRIDGE TO ASK THE DUKE IF HE HAS ANYTHING, I DON'T EXPECT TO FIND A PAGE, BUT I MIGHT AS WELL CHECK BEFORE HEADING TO VARROCK[/b]

WFCrest.gif

hmm interesting idea, like it i like it alot it sounds like a real thing, and i like the way you brought threatening letters of monks Zamaorak.

Death shall not leave my side untill i have succumbed to darkness or i'm to wasted to give a damn!

I shall now join you at the gates of heaven.......if i'm allowed!

You enjoyed those threatening letters? I was lucky to get out of Al-Kharid alive! Dumb Zamarockians, luckily they were not friends of Al-Kharid and couldn't make it through the gate (they forgot their 10 coins!) Hopefully the Duke can give me some protection, I hear the Dorgeshuun have an allience with him, maybe they can help too.

WFCrest.gif

Well, after a slim escape the Duke graciously gave me a few body guards. There was nothing in the Duke's library, so I traveled to Varrock to seek Reldo's help. It turns out Reldo had found some of the pages, but since he got the journal without the covers and beginning, he set them aside for later and returned to restoring other books. Luckily he still had them and gave them to me. I will fit as much as I can here before I set off and give you the rest while traveling to the Dwarven Mines.

-My comrades moral was very low as we began trekking back up to engage Iban, who I found out had "miraculously appeared" halfway through the battle. Turns out after the battle in the desert Iban was hoping to pop-up in the safty of Zamarock's camp. He didn't, but saw he could command the battle since his army was already winning.

I fear that my story of victory in the desert did nothing to cheer my friends up. They wish that Guthix was still at their side, and I think they secretly are angry at me for turning the Void Knights away. I tried to convince them that they should wait for Ichlarin's priests to come as back up, but they refused. I'm sure they are very bitter.

Oh well, my moral is high, with this amulet the Sphinx gave me I can talk to my kitty all I want! Hopefully I can train my cat to be as good of a fighter as the desert cats, I'm even thinking of sending him down for training! I'm sure the Sphinx wouldn't mind.

-The battle is raging to the North as I write this. I am disheartened that I was forced to leave the battle so early, but it does give me this time to record what has happened in the battle.

We passed through the Bone Yard easily enough, but it did little to lift the soldiers spirits. Iban had led his army straight down at us and we had engaged. The sides were even as we began the battle, and it rages feriously for hours. I had decided to keep my armor at the chaos temple to take down Zamarock's dark wizards. I prayed the Saradomin protect me from all forms of slashing and bashing, and that he give me extra strength to take down the dark lords forces.

My campaign against the wizard's began well, I charged in and diced many, as their attacks did little damage to me. This continued on for an hour, me bashing down wizards, the dark knights doing little since their blows glanced off me. It was then that I got a bit cocky, I did not even attempt to dodge sword swipes anymore, but continued charging and attcking wizards. It appears that Saradomin did not smile upon my cockiness, and his favor slowly drained away. I did not know it at the time, but found it out when a dark warriors sword gashed my leg as I lept over him to crush a wizard. Pain seethed through my body as I crashed to the ground. The warrior came in for the kill, but even on the ground I was able to smash through his legs. The pain continued to burn in the leg as I used my battle axe as a crutch and brought myself up. Luckily one of Saradomin's faithful magicians spotted me and teleported me to varrock for medical treatment.

Well I am leaving for the Dwarven Mines now, perhaps I will stop by the Barbarian Village tavern for a pint before continuing. I once killed a shade while being drunk their, so the barbarians greet me and accept me as one of their own.

WFCrest.gif

excellent, this is turning into an awesome adventure ! =D>

babydz3.jpg

The Carter III

*hic* Well dem dere barbarians were kind enough to keep me for da night *hic* Here's the next part of da journal *hic*

-Haha, we were victorious! A messenger from the Chaos Temple relayed us a message from the troops. The Zamarockians were winning before a Druid from the newly formed Stone Circle south of Varrock brought weapon poison for our troops! Iban fled the battle after we was stabbed by a poisoned dagger while protecting himself from a wizard's magical bolt of fire! We pushed them back all the way to the lava maze where our troops are now laying siege! Our archers are constanly bombarding them, we have a good chance of winning the entire wilderness!

-I cannot stay here much longer! Cooped up in this building, lying on a bed all day, this is boring me to death! I am a fighting man, not a dying one!

-One of the Druids from the circle has given me a potion that has healed me! I will run all the way to the lava maze if I have to, Iban shall be defeated!

-Ran out of energy around the Bone Yard, headed back the Chaos temple so the skeletons wouldn't kill me.

- Haha! Made it all the way to the lava maze! The siege continues and hopefully we will soon break through their lines. Until then they are sending me north on an expedition tomarrow, sending me west of the Greater Demons ruins to scout out. Word is no one but the gods have gazed upon that section of the wilderness before, it should be an exciting adventure!

- I think we have made a very important discovery! This could change the weapons of saradomin's army for the rest of time! First we went through and found the nest of giant spiders! There was a sapphire caked near the top of the nest, but we decided not to take it, Iban may have set a trap.

It was what we found west of there that was a surprise! We found a rock containing a vein of ore that we had never seen before! It was light blue and very hard to get a sample out. The best miner (me of course) was the only one that could break the ore out. After the siege we will take it to the Dwarfs to see what they think.

-We called off the siege today when we heard what Guthix had done. Guthix decided that Saradomin's troops had gained the advantage, and had his Void Knights join Zamarock's army. We all knew we could not stand up to the Void Knights and Iban's army, so we retreated back to fortify our position. I'm being sent to the Dwarven Mines to show the Dwarfs the new ore we discovered.

*hic* Well dat's about it, I'll be off for the Dwarven Mines in da morning!

WFCrest.gif

Well I got to the Dwarven Mines, but unfortunatly the Dwarfs said that a great tragedy had occured when a weaker miner didn't see explosive gases eeking out of a rock. The resulting explosion caused a cave in. Their library was not hurt, but they decided it would be safer to sell all the writings in their library. I must now go on a journy around the runescape world searching for the pages. Hopefully I can find them all in a week!

Keep the comments coming though, I love hearing what you think Islar did next!

WFCrest.gif

nice keep it going its just keeps getting better and better and i like the way the void knights switch sides when there is a advantage.

Death shall not leave my side untill i have succumbed to darkness or i'm to wasted to give a damn!

I am a good friend of Minoture, and regret to inform you that Minoture had been banned from the forums because he supposedly shared his account. Please keep bringing you support for this story and keep it on the first page, as Minoture is appealing the ban since he claims it is just a misunderstanding. Minoture apologizes for the delay in the next part in the story, but told me that:

Once tip.it lets me back on I will share the coutless writings of Islar that I have begun gathering, from the Elven lands to Morytania

IF YOU LIKED THIS STORY AND WOULD LIKE MINOTURE TO CONTINUE WRITING IT OUTSIDE OF http://WWW.TIP.IT, PLEASE READ THE SECOND POST ON PAGE 3 OF THIS TOPIC!!!!

I am a good friend of Minoture, and regret to inform you that Minoture had been banned from the forums because he supposedly shared his account. Please keep bringing you support for this story and keep it on the first page, as Minoture is appealing the ban since he claims it is just a misunderstanding. Minoture apologizes for the delay in the next part in the story, but told me that:

Once tip.it lets me back on I will share the coutless writings of Islar that I have begun gathering, from the Elven lands to Morytania

oh rite erm ok well come bk as soon as you can m8

Hope u get back soon. I'm dying to know what happens next.... :shock:

batthing22hp.gif