Monster Drops Rally

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my first good loot from fgs!

2lbmbt5.jpg

This is about unique drops those are not rare, if everyone posted them we'd have 200 pages of them...

aah give him a rest

grats on first decent drop now go to dk ::'

nashv.png

Pixel Signature Made By Me.

2lbmbt5.jpg

This is about unique drops those are not rare, if everyone posted them we'd have 200 pages of them...

You posted every freakin whip drop you got so STFU for once

keys are 50k and common, wips are rare and worth alot, and no need to freak out over it :shame:

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

keys are 50k and common, wips are rare and worth alot, and no need to freak out over it :shame:

Dear abbydog95,

Please dont call it a wip, call it a whip, everytime i see wip, veins pop out in my neck and i turn into the hulk, i have lost 13 keyboard, 11 mouses, and 93 monitors due to this "wip dilemna".

Thanks for your time,

Smellysocks.

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Dear abbydog95,

Please dont call it a wip, call it a whip, everytime i see wip, veins pop out in my neck and i turn into the hulk, i have lost 13 keyboard, 11 mouses, and 93 monitors due to this "wip dilemna".

Thanks for your time,

Smellysocks.

Win.

Well, I don't like spamming, and I just wanted to say that, lol, so I guess I'll post something...

DragonMed5.png

80aa0daff6.png

Nate's Big Blog

4,000th to 99 crafting, 33,340th to 99 defence, 3,867th to 99 farming, 55,293rd to 99 hitpoints

2lbmbt5.jpg

You posted every freakin whip drop you got so STFU for once

Keys are pretty rare..And you camp whips so you can't call them rare...

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence