Sign in to follow this  
g_u_t_h_i_x

The journal of becoming A God!

Prologue: While rummaging through countless books in a seemingly endless library, I was lead to the Lands of the North, the ice lands presumably, I found a book in the mouth of what seemed to be a very, very angry penguin. I actually had to stun the creature to obtain this book. But it leads me to believe that There was more to the world of Runescape then just 3 Gods, and Zaros. There may also be Gods of Elements. But that would be beyond our knowledge.

~The Journal~

I walked mindlessly north, not knowing of the dangers that lay ahead. I would never think that I may die from this. I soon realized that the people were becoming oddly strange, saying things like fight me. I walked north and north, my mind set on finding the so called ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅtreasureÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

brandonssx.png

erm right its ok i guess but this is also like minotures but just a tad different i guess the plot is different i can already make that out

Death shall not leave my side untill i have succumbed to darkness or i'm to wasted to give a damn!

I shall now join you at the gates of heaven.......if i'm allowed!