Anyone Ever see a Famous RS player? Post your pics!

WolfhunterXZ

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw H A 12 D. Hes not a pker anymore..

had135zn.png

Hehe, I think cursed you may have had something to do with that...

I've seen h a 12 d too but is h a 12 d a girl ? just wondering cause he/she was when i saw her and btw he/she's maxed out to 126 combat

Just an average player with a horrible name...

I used to be an acquaintance with Tfe2. He ordered off one of my Herblore Secondary shops a long time ago, he said I was very professional =P. Got to know him a little bit, he was getting his herblore to 99 at the time. Wish i could have got a pic though....good times...

camsiggycopy.gif

~2431~

all my pics are on the main computer (which lags a heck of a lot!) i'm on my bro's computer at the moment coz it never lags :P but here's a few that i can name

cyrano74 - i decided to train agility, so i went to wildy course, i was level 100 or so at the time and she even gave me like 6 swordfish, i thought she was gonna kill me for the fun of it (like most people do just for food and stuff which ain't kool) but she was really nice.

zezima - saw him at edge bank once, didn't speak (don't blame him lol) and i also saw him at kalphites (killing the workers) wen slayer came out, i said wots his slayer lev, and he replied he was 14k from 85 (i'm talking, top 10 players to first get 85 slayer on the first few days of it coming out).

casserole - seen cass at rogues den cooking, it was on an unpopulated world, can't remember which but i wanted to cook 14k sharks, and i did, saw cass for about 10 mins then was gone.

the 0ld nite - forgot where, i think it was fally, not sure.

i seen many more i just can't think of em at this moment -.-

2vuhgcn.png

magewisetsm4az.th.png

This guy count? He's the best guide writer of all time, after all. :anxious:

As for actual famous players, I've met Bwareofmef at the start of RS2 at the fishing guild. She was the first player mod I ever met :P and as fate would have it, I ran into her last week, too, at Edgeville.

I also had my training spot on RSC invaded by Choppermad once. He's still on the frontpages of skill total now.

I've been in a few Castle Wars games with TheHate and our Lightning.

Other than that, I don't recall ever meeting anyone.

Saw H A 12 D. Hes not a pker anymore..

had135zn.png

Hehe, I think cursed you may have had something to do with that...

I've seen h a 12 d too but is h a 12 d a girl ? just wondering cause he/she was when i saw her and btw he/she's maxed out to 126 combat

The only thing I could understand from that flabbergabber is you claiming that H A 12 D is 126 combat which is wrong he's exactly 125.55 Combat according to the RSD site. :shame:

Rkolegendkil.png

i have only seen 2 famous people, and talked with them

i met Season at the port phasmatys farming patch, and had a short conversation with her before she went to her next chain-farming stop.

i met Daverick while i was walking back from air alter when i wasnt ver good.

he was the first lv 126 i had ever seen

:mrgreen:

oh yeah, i seen cyrano74 too.

siggiebw2.png

Noted raw mackerel drop... Wtfh?

Always buying: Watermelon seeds, 2K each. Strawberry seeds, 800 each. Contact Via PM on forums.

ive seen cyrano rcing like more times then ive seen my mom in real life ( and she lives with me :shock: )

he's in mayhem makers I believe, high council if im not mistaken, great pker nonetheless

partvllkv8.png

sigfrompokerod4.jpg

Thanks for the sig poker! :P

According to my picture files i've seen:

Adunakhor

Ancientsone (tip.it ftw)

Autolycus

Craven Image (was ectoing at the time)

Cursed You (met a few times, saw H A 12 D too)

Doctorwho221

Donahue65 (what happened to Donahue! he was a tipiter for lyphe :( )

Egertaia

Eore69

Fir3g0d

Jux Man

Killer9038

Liquid Morph (tip.it ftw, once again)

Martintaz (tip.it ftw)

Merianlover and Keizerin (in same pic, are they married?)

Muskee

Nathaninch (major tip.it for life, such a nice guy too!)

Oddfaery2 (hella cool guy, some crazy ownage)

Radukugalati

Silentone64 (tip.it ftw? i think so...)

Sunli (haha i mention in the pic that i'm from tip.it)

Tom (screenied for name :o )

Trixstar (tip.it ftw... also a fan of nightcrawler... good bloody call)

Volcanic Fox (what a sweet pker)

If you don't know who any of them are, look up their stats, and if u want the screenies, i've got them but don't feel like posting :oops:

Me with Zezima shortly after runecrafting just came out. He's on the right. Here's where I met his brother with him. Needless to say, he figured out that runners were the best way to go right from the start...

whats his brothers name?

cky021.png

to post a pic do i use the IMG tag thingy?

if so ive got ones of zezima, the old nite, erm...on a different computer i got lilyuffie88. oh and i got n0valyfe too. also got pics of virgin queen and ive seen casserole but didn't take pic.

callum6052.png

I think I'm back :O

Me with Zezima shortly after runecrafting just came out. He's on the right. Here's where I met his brother with him. Needless to say, he figured out that runners were the best way to go right from the start...

whats his brothers name?

Don't remember...I met him long time ago...years.

He told me but I wouldn't remember even if you gave me a list of names.

Runescape Name: "unbug07"

sunsig6yg.png

Expand your mind.

HOLY CRAP

I saw that guy today at edgeville bank, everyone was laughing at him because he was level 67 and a mod. I had no idea he was #1 in mining. =D>

it isnt that odd actually, this guy's skill isnt really high at all, but he is a mod

noobpmodom4.th.jpg

btw, i got pics of samanthanz, sunli(?), theoldnite, uloveme, zezima

2 days ago zezima ways on world 99 rouges den pretty much the whole day. I got tons of pics so il lshow you some later.

(Quit: tallest please come to the death altar, give me 1,337,000,000 gp, a golden tinderbox, and a spade, also steal one of zidanes phats and give it to me.

Ive seen sharif50 countless times back in rs1, id see him almost every day training at khazard troops. He was only like 113 combat back then though, and troops were the best exp in runescape.

Ive been pked a couple of times by Sue Me.

And i sold S A X (some of you prolly dont remember him, used to be like 2 on overall list, quit a while ago tho i think) 12k fire runes.