So, how old are you guys?

albrowne

turned 31 years young on july 1st

LOL, you must be joking!!!

Btw, I'm 23... probably the oldest poster in this thread...

Damn, NOW I feel old!!!

why would he be joking? other than the purpose of wanting attention, i believe he is 42. but seriously, what lead you to believe that he wasn't 42 years of age ? all he put was "42"...there's no sign of a lie there

:? i think you just don't like us old people... :shame: *humph!* :notalk: go oldies!!! \'

Nice that you're around 31. At least I am not feeling awfully old now. :lol:

Now as for the guy that said "42"... I've seen the over-usage of that number in "HitchHiker's Guide To The Galaxy"... There really can't be any way anyone here is "42"... He's gotta be joking if he's using THAT number! -.-

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19, why is this allowed to be ehre, shouldn't it be in off topic? :lol:

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

why is this allowed to be ehre, shouldn't it be in off topic?

Actually, this seems in the right place to me... The question is being asked TO RUNESCAPE PLAYERS ONLY... :)

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

20+

i talk with some people who are 40+ years old so it's posible that someone is 42 :)

20+ guys/girls lets unite :)

1500+ total 89 cmb; 1600+ total and under 93 cmb.

02/04/07 reached all skills 60+ under lvl 90 cmb.

07/19/07 reached all skills 70+ at lvl 93 cmb.

Prayer is good for herbs

Twenty One years young. ;)

lol wats up met :P

i turn 20 in 2 weeks cant wait :D

started this game around the age of 13 - 14, so as i can tell most peopel who registered on the forums this year "2006" are also 14- 16 years of age average,

which doesnt make me OLD im just an OLD player who came back to play some classic runescape :)

-mega-

Twenty One years young. ;)

lol wats up met :P

i turn 20 in 2 weeks cant wait :D

started this game around the age of 13 - 14, so as i can tell most peopel who registered on the forums this year "2006" are also 14- 16 years of age average,

which doesnt make me OLD im just an OLD player who came back to play some classic runescape :)

-mega-

Happy birthday Mega. :D I'm an Old RSC player too. Closing in on 5 years. ;)

user1-dark.png 

Huge_Noob.png