Favourite player of all time?

Jr

Who was your favourite classic player of all time? Personally I'd have to go with someone like Zonghui (will always be better than that freak lilyufie) or even someone like S A X (remember pking with him when i was like level 90 and he was 115 or so - remember hearing a lot of people scream "peace" that day :mrgreen: ). I'd select these two as they were both dedicated players who trained legitemetly, and seemed nice to anyone they met. Also my girls Samanthanz and Ladykilljoy - same reasons as S A X and Zong, although I actually hated Samantha. Then there was my favourite of all-time, the all-star, the infamous automatin' Russian bottle of love, Eugene Ru. What a trooper, autoed his stats at shilo, dying what? 10-20 times a day. Automatically bought runes when barely anyone else knew what runescape was. In my career he was the only autoed char that I liked and respected, mostly for his attitude and his pking ability (killed me 476 times? :^o ).

Show this forum some love.

Massive Nerd

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My hugs and kisses go for:

EUGENE RU- for acting childish and funny and only word from him was "hi"

KRYPTIX - for being [bleep] in wilderness and sametime cool too lol

DAVE 199 aka ll ll l ll- the fear of castle lol

ROBIN__HUUD, AHP, PURESTEN from estonia were cool players,

BARON ROOT, ELLESOE, WHITEARMY, ROCK777, Liukumiina, V I I 3 U - cool pking m8es

SEPALM DEATH, THRONEDFIRE2 - good skilled 90+ players, nice guys

BONEBRAKER6, L6VI - only 2 estonians who have been 1st in overall skills

THUG STYLE, WHO DA BEST - liked those names, and if i remember right who da best autoed like 5 chars 90+ hp in early years rs ? p o k e y was his char too i think

A S H L E Y, D E S I R E - just liked the names, cool characters :P :D

cant remember anymore atm, ill add later

eugene fu rof sure (after myself \' ) but yea.. really eugene ru is my favourite... he had a bit an attitude like me. It's just a freaking game. Remember doing the x'ing thing with him a few times ^^ that was for fun though, not because we needed to get away. Also, from "old time high lvls" my fav is alchemon. I remember seeing highscores and he was like 86hp and i was like :OOOO

;ASD

eugene fu rof sure (after myself \' ) but yea.. really eugene ru is my favourite... he had a bit an attitude like me. It's just a freaking game. Remember doing the x'ing thing with him a few times ^^ that was for fun though, not because we needed to get away. Also, from "old time high lvls" my fav is alchemon. I remember seeing highscores and he was like 86hp and i was like :OOOO

Yeah haha, he used to always X. The funniest was when he X'd on full food from the "hardcore-serious players." the abuse he received was hillarious. I remember he used to just X on me and I could never kill him. :mrgreen:

Massive Nerd

King Obi - flame what you want, he was a great guy and quite funny too

Pker Dude Jr - don't like his RS2-attitude, but hey he was a great pure/pker

Blick - despite the big team she always had around her, she was quite good in pk-ing

signature4s.jpg

arch mania - we learned a lot about catchin together and had fun.

afro archer - a cool guy, didnt know him very well but overall, probably the most honourable guy i knew.

blick - all 3 of the blicks were kool

jimmycocoboy, todgerboy and gingerpyro good english mates

dan da short, spideyz, pkashmuk - my best mates from rs

theres been amny using blick.. atleast michelles brother/cousin and some random dudes.. and dont start giving the [cabbage] that "no it was only michelle". How come "she" sometimes didnt recognise me and sometimes we were like best bumbuddies.

;ASD

This 1 has to go to Hohto, Justin6, Cassie, and Blick...And with no question Daakpunk, that guy has been in the top 5 pkers almost since from the start...and he was the only 1 ever to kill Mika V :wink: , althought it was on danethor :P

It's a shame that every good guy quits :(

To Live Is To Die

Mikav Combat 107, Magic 99~RSC

Wiessenhour-- One of my first friends made... at level 4 we went crazy trying to escape from a Highwayman and I hid in the house where u start vampire slayer- started it on accident. I also told wiessenhour "RUN theres a vampire attackign the village!" He's always been Richer than me. We didnt talk much anymore so I ended up taking him off...

Lego Miester- I met him in al kharid on my first desert trip. He was level 104 and I was level 64 or so. He saved my life milliosn of times that day lol. Hes poor for his level(like me) but hes rich as heck to me... He seems to know everything about runescape--playing ever since around the beggining of runescape. Im level 83 now, hes level 111. We are close friends now-- he helps me alot. He likes helping people. But he doesnt just let anyone PM him for help. you have to have met him normally.

Chgh1- When we first met i was talking with F1gh7er--Both of them I know in RL. We were all around level 30. and he was following me. im like; WTF stop following me noob! then F1gh7er was like: thats charlie! --me: OMG! -- lol. I am now in his clan that he owns due to the leader quitting-- Clan Eternity. Also: F1gh7er quit runescape a while ago.

Pitcheray-- I met him when i joined eternity-- then he joined our ally -- SpiritZ. We were best friends from the start. we both have a Sense of humor =]

Ive had other best friends of all time-- but alot of them ahtemy guts now

Guest Armagedon46disabled

id go with Tks, because i remember Tks was rank 1 for a very long time, and i was intrigued by the stats of Tks. so id have to go with Tks :)

swifty for sure. I'll prob always remember the names of all the good pkers on rsc, but 'Swifty Mcvay' will always hold the spot as most hilarious & badass to me. Dude always could get a lovely flame war a burnin', regardless of the forum. :lol:

The day he was banned = day rsc pking officially died .. well to me anyway... that and L-train closing also killed any fun pkin had left.

what did i do to u? :?

Pdj.png

[02] -RuneScript- *** [ END ]: You gained 444,384 prayer exp in 5secs. That's 319,956,480 exp/h.

what did i do to u? :?

prolly killed him. hey bro. :D

my vote goes to chevyredone. he always protected me and tiger when we were low lvls in the 50+ and training at grave. :P

Runescape Classic only ~ *
---------------------------------------------------------

D A V I [107] - main, D A V__I [85] - pure

davigifaustinrut.gif

id go with Tks, because i remember Tks was rank 1 for a very long time, and i was intrigued by the stats of Tks. so id have to go with Tks :)

yea tks was 1st overall almost all the time when in my 1st year playin rs

loved his name and stats :D