Favourite player of all time?

Jr

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meiessiah - Nicest person ever.

Forcyou - lawl, irl mate, nubcake.

Ffx and Gogeta was his bro i think? - nice people.

Jdent6 - nice guy, funny as.

Rs mafia - made me laugh, couldn't pk at all but still got loads of kills lol...

Rhl - good mate, still talk to him

Could think of lots more. but meh

Hahaha i can't believe someone mentioned Rs Mafia. Me and him were like bumchums. All he ever did was whine about dying or not getting kills and he'd drag me out to pk with him. I was good friends with him for the best part of 2 years. Ain't talked to him in a long time, but i still do have him on MSN.

He was pretty funny to be around. I was Playa--2c when i used to hang with him, who were you?

I don't play much anymore and almost never come to the forums, but just came back to see whats up in rsc.

Biocidal13 and Sue me for pkers, they were easily in the top 3 catchers.

Wow who is this trying to act like me?

Mods this isn't the real killermandie.

I'm assuming this is biocidal13 because he sucked at pking amd wouldn't of made my top 100 list of pkers lol.

If you were a high level pker during 2001-2004... I killed you:)

Why does every RSC player try to act 'gangsta' and insult others? <.<

Because we are better then you....y0.

killermandie - he used to take me pking and trying to kill all the acers at rox

mass chris - protected me :D

DSM - i killed him by luck once but we became cool

xernon - my personal bodyguard.

i miss RSC. poor char of mine was banned ( icyking ) :(

I don't play much anymore and almost never come to the forums, but just came back to see whats up in rsc.

I'm assuming this is biocidal13 because he sucked at pking amd wouldn't of made my top 100 list of pkers lol.

:boohoo: lmao now that sounds like the real killer

:boohoo: lmao now that sounds like the real killer

Well, it is the real one. :-k

Funny how some people like Hawkmeathead includes in his list the same autoers he autoed with lol. And some people include other autoers as well haha :lol: (I know those are old posts, but still)

Favorite players:

Bluerose13x

Galaxyg

You really need to get a life and stop calling every random person an autoer, because you clearly dont know the difference between who is an autoer and who isnt :roll:

Your char was legit up until level 3

I heard he was like the BEST pker in RSC.
Did you even play in RSC?

So getting a life means stop calling people autoers? I dont know why people like to say that, "get a life" My life is probably better than yours, so please don't say random things. I accuse people, yes, but only when I've had personal experiences.

So getting a life means stop calling people autoers? I dont know why people like to say that, "get a life" My life is probably better than yours, so please don't say random things. I accuse people, yes, but only when I've had personal experiences.

Yes, delusional experiences :lol:

Your char was legit up until level 3

I heard he was like the BEST pker in RSC.
Did you even play in RSC?

Hawkmeathead I dont think anyone can deny that he was an autoer, unless they are his friends who are standing up for him. As for you, from what I've heard and seen, I still think you are an ACer, yet you have many backups, even enemies. And I dont think I am delusional, at all.

most of u probably don't know him, he wasnt famous but i respected my friend zzsleepiezzz i also honoured afro archer (loved to train rangge with him) i liked seeing Ashley pking to on both of her accounts - A S H L E Y and Ashley

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

most of u probably don't know him, he wasnt famous but i respected my friend zzsleepiezzz i also honoured afro archer (loved to train rangge with him) i liked seeing Ashley pking to on both of her accounts - A S H L E Y and Ashley

Zzleepiezzz, wow lol.. I remember him..We were friends way back.. We used to pk/mine rune back when I hit 85 mining (in early 02). Then I quit and I haven't seen him since. Ran into him once i think right before Rs2 was released.