What happened to BK?

X_T_H_X

:3> feel the love

a. were not dead..never have been ever or come close to dying in the 5 years that I have been in the clan -- we have been doing minis on a near daily basis--nearly 20 minis in the last month probably not to mention our normal 1-3 events a day...i think were doing A-ok

b. not inactive...just because we dont use these forums anymore dosent mean we are out of the public eye--the public moved onto RSC so theres no real reason to frequent these boards as much

c. thank you loc for that remembrance of my phrase "put up or shut up"--you finally did put out tho eh? :thumbsup:

brbsignature.png

2496 Total -- Completionist Cape Achieved

200M Construction [Feb 9th 2012]

Ranked #20 Construction

http://www.youtube.com/brbdragondyce

Not sure about BK. Might have gone down lol or died, but they are back now and had a war with DF recently.

bk has neva died for any period of time;) its the longest going purly rc clan so be ashem for it to die lol

erm simo i think ur forgetting 'the' and gladz lol

you being in bk, i cant beleive you got that wrong.

'the' transfered from cyberwars, Gladiatorz are a month younger than bk. that makes Bk the oldest Pure runescape clan.

i still :3> bk

I'm one of the first 400 people to play RuneScape, whats so special about you?

Not sure about BK. Might have gone down lol or died, but they are back now and had a war with DF recently.

bk has neva died for any period of time;) its the longest going purly rc clan so be ashem for it to die lol

erm simo i think ur forgetting 'the' and gladz lol

you being in bk, i cant beleive you got that wrong.

'the' transfered from cyberwars, Gladiatorz are a month younger than bk. that makes Bk the oldest Pure runescape clan.

i still :3> bk

I know that. i just misunderstood what he said.

BK.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi SC haven't seen you in awhile. :P

Anyway, BK is still around.

Also to whomever said BK is the oldest non closed RS clan, I believe The Sabres takes that title, although they have not been a major clan since a very long time ago.

Actually sabres were arround b4 rs and they have also temporarily shut down in rs.

Hi SC haven't seen you in awhile. :P

Anyway, BK is still around.

Also to whomever said BK is the oldest non closed RS clan, I believe The Sabres takes that title, although they have not been a major clan since a very long time ago.

i think u need to re read what i wrote i said bk was the oldest purely rs clan;) sabers was cyber wars

99attack/99strength/99defense/99hitpoints.

ex blacknights council

ex blacknights elder

ex blacknights cadet co leader

ex blacknights cadet leader

ex blacknights fossil

ex blacknights cadet general

• 3 weeks later...