Combination Runecrafting Guide

Lep

You're supposed to click on them to enlarge them :P

(At least, I'm able to. If no one else can, let me know and I'll fix it)

Yes we are able to click them, but it's annoying to click for each pic, so just make them full size please. Noce guide by the way :)

Uula.png

Estimated yes. But most people on the forums will be like, "Duuhhhh....wats dat?" :anxious:

They should actually be worth more for how hard and what they need to make them, but no one would buy them for over 1000 each. You'll usually have to explain why they're worth that much when selling.

Also, I fixed the images. I personally liked them the other way, but if you guys like it like this, I'll keep it this way. :)

MAN you are a life saver I was looking for a guide like this! Very nice pics and very informative :thumbsup:

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

• 9 months later...

I like the guide, but you should put how much xp each rune gives, and how much xp per hour they give

63herb3-1.jpg

Rofl. My chair has a fridge, a cooler, a toilet, a shower, and a barbecue bulit in.

Hey, I may have quite Runescape, but I just bought an XBOX 360 and play way to much COD4 with the Gamertag Lava Mage