Post your Manage thy Kingdom results.

moocow1337

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A noobish question guys but i want to start doing this, the money you put in you loose right? ( and you hope the materials cover the cost?)

And baron when you put 100%herb on and 50% maple and you got the 334 tarros etc in for 30 days , how much money did you put in?

Regards Willov

well I put in enough for 30 days or 2,250,000gp I didnt feel like waiting the extra 5 days so I withdrew. so thats roughly 25 days with varying ratings of 94-100. I logged every 3-4 days to raise my rating.

Nearly every resource gathered at Miscellania is roughly half the street price. Maples cost about 55gp each, coal 96gp, herbs do cos a bit much - 800-900gp if i remember correctly, flax is just 40gp!

So, while flax will give the best outcome (100/40=2.5 times), Maples will be best in long run, as the possibilities of high level seeds are present (How much is a spirit seed, by the way?)

All the above calculations are only accurate if your rating is 100% or close to that. So, at 100% rating and with 750k or above in coffers (and 10 workers on flax), you will get 1250 flax per day. The formulae is as follows: (750000/15*10/40=1250). 15 is total amount of workers after royal trouble. before that quest, /15*10 can be dropped. Each worker spends up to 5k per day at 100% reputation.

One more thing: Tip.It Mini-Games Page has a similar guide, which is more precise, pictured and generally better.

Oh, and one last little hint. Let us say, you put 10 on fish 5 on coal. But after reading this topic, you don't want this setup. But the time is past. You'll have to withdraw the pesky Tunas and Swordfish. This is not a neccesarity!

I found out, that, when Advisor Grim asks you if you want to take out resources, and you say no, you can still redistribute workers! And after you've put your workers to the better set-up (100 maples 50 herbs for example), and withdraw resources, you get the mapels and herbs instead of Tuna, Swordfish and Coal!

Just a little discovery by me. Many may know, but some will find this helpful, if they want to change resources.

[EDIT]: I myself put in 1,2M for 1 week on 50 maples 100 flax. But i think i'll change it to 100 maples 50 flax. Flax is sill a good cash flow, and gives herb seeds. I got a ranarr seed last time.

Game_Proffy.png

First of 2. Put 2m in bank, got 100% approval and left for 6 days each time..

1st Pic - Don't remember exactly... 60% Maples + 60% Coal and 30% herbs... I believe...

mtk6daysyd9.png

2nd Pic - 80% Coal 20% Maples and 50% Herbs

mtk6days2wy0.png

1m left 100% coal and 50% herbs

Going to leave it till I can't take it anymore and check it :P

• 2 weeks later...

i went to camp for 2 months, 100% on flax, rest on maples...lowest approval was 60% and got around 4.5k maples i think, maybe more and 7.7k flax and a ton of seeds from nests.

Just so you guys know, I'm collecting up the data on what tree seeds everyone is getting so that hopefully I can put together a calc for this minigame. As yet I don't know if it will be put on the site or just stay on the forums but thanks to everyone who has contributed a breakdown of the seeds they got so far. :)

iratebadger.png

• 2 weeks later...

I love this thing. I have collected a few times but i always forget to get a screen shot.

Anyway, i was hoping to clarify some things. Am i correct that putting in more than 750k is not needed becuase of the 75k a day max? I don't have the 7.5mil to put in, so i go back each day and bring it back up to 750k. this will bring the same results for the amount of cash, won't it?

I just put in 1mil i'll post when it gets down to 500k in about a week.

I should do this as well. But I'm really confused about it all, and I don't know how it exactly works :oops:
Use the tip.it guide, its your freind :D

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

I'm going to let mine run for 270 days...268 left :P ...Every 90 days I'll put more cash in, and every sunday I'm going to increase approval..going to have it on 100% Maples and 50% Herbs.

I'm estimating my results at

233k+ Maples

2330+ Nests

7.9k+ Herbs

79 Herb Seeds

:twisted: Just hope I can have the patience to wait that long...I'll be getting 99 range, 94 magic, 90 Attack and 90 Defence at pest control for the 270 Days :P

Angelic_Whim.png

I'm going to let mine run for 270 days...268 left :P ...Every 90 days I'll put more cash in, and every sunday I'm going to increase approval..going to have it on 100% Maples and 50% Herbs.

I'm estimating my results at

233k+ Maples

2330+ Nests

7.9k+ Herbs

79 Herb Seeds

:twisted: Just hope I can have the patience to wait that long...I'll be getting 99 range, 94 magic, 90 Attack and 90 Defence at pest control for the 270 Days :P

:shock: :shock: I'm dieing to see your pic, only a ''few'' more days left :roll: :lol:

296kver.png

Credits to Skully Sc for the signature.24picns.png

I don't really see the point of waiting 290 days... all this time could be used to plant your tree seeds and get a wicked farming lvl, esp. seeing as it takes a day for most trees to grow. I collect every day/two days... and get 803 maples, 8 nests and a load of herbs a day. I use those tree seeds right away. A good and constant way of raising farming/herblore.

Spot reserved for Friday Night results.

Have had max money in for 28-30 days.

100% Maple and debating on 50 Herb, flax or coal... Thoughts on wut to put 50% on?

If you're anything like me and you despise mining I'd go for the coal. You can always just buy some ores later and not worry about buying coal, which is annoying. Flax is very easy to get by yourself in Lletya so that's a no no. The herbs are decent I guess but imo there isn't enough to make it worth the time, though if you sold them you would make a pretty penny.

Nazgul.jpeg